Persuading the girl

Fasmel 's eyes are wide open never thought I'd say something like that, but she did not look at me, she was looking at the floor.

Arhi : "I see..."

I was surprised by that sound and Fasmel 's too.

Grel : "A... Arhi ? You're not sleeping?"

Arhi : "How am I supposed to sleep when you two keep talking" with a raging tone and raging eyes.

Arhi : "GO WEAR YOUR TROUSER ALREADY!" she kicked me on the back.

Arhi : "Don't just stare, you pervert girl" She slaps Fasmel 's head, knowing she is still wearing a towel.

Arhi : "Go wear your clothes again"

Time skipped ahead to the next morning. Short story, I already told Arhi what was just happening yesterday while she was sleeping. And I slept in the corner separated from Arhi in the middle and she was still mad about it the whole night. She is surely mad because I sounded proposing to Fasmel yesterday.

Then we all decided to go to the basement like Mr. Kim mentioned before to see the girl. Fasmel showed us the route since we don't know where it is.

Before entering the basement, there are two guards in front of the gate.

They both didn't say anything as Fasmel came closer while standing but instead, they both made a move in their foot and made it more straighten.

Fasmel : "They are all with me" Then one of the guards opened up the gate for us. We walk in and we finally enter the basement.

We keep walking and looking around for the girl. When we reached the corner, we found the girl we met yesterday. She was chained on their right foot so she couldn't move freely and think to escape. And she was still wearing the same clothes, but I didn't notice her clothes were a little bit torn yesterday. And her left foot looked back to normal again. It seems the priest has already healed her before. Looking at her eyes, she looked hopeless at some point. I was concerned about her since she is not a criminal after all.

Arhi : "Is this the girl?"

Grel : "Yea"

Then I tried to enter the room with the key Fasmel gave me. And approaching a little bit closer to the girl. And I tried to lower my body so I could see her eyes. But even after I lowered my body, I couldn't see it. It's hidden well in the dark.

Grel : "Can you tell me your name now?" Trying to speak in a low tone so she isn't mad again like yesterday.

She is still silent and doesn't want to answer it yet.

She is not gonna talk, isn't she?

Arhi : "Is she really from this world"

Fasmel and I were both silent for a moment.

Grel : "I'm pretty sure it was not"

Arhi : "But how?"

We obviously don't have the answer to that yet. Unless this girl wants to talk to us for a bit.

Then Fasmel came in beside me.

Fasmel : "Hello beauty girl. Are you hungry?" she sounded very cheerful.

The girl still doesn't want to talk but I'm pretty sure she just flinched for a second.

Fasmel looked in her pocket and grabbed some of the snacks. Its small bread from Mr. Kim's shop was made by his wife. Then she shows it to the girl and over it.

Fasmel : "Here... Do you want it?"

The girl seems to hesitate to grab it.

Fasmel : "I see... Too bad this is the last bread I have. You might be gonna eat the bland food from the guard again." She sounded teasing the girl. It worked, she flinched her ears.