Day Before Leaving

Arhi : *Poking my back. "Hey."

Grel : *Quickly looking back. "Oh... Hey, I thought I was alone haha.." then I stand up from my chair.

Arhi : *Smiling. "Sorry if my mother steals your father."

Grel : "That's fine for me." To think of it, my mother was died during the previous war. And probably it's normal for my father to look for Arhi mother. Her father also died during the war around 30 years ago. That's why her mother became the queen.

Arhi : "Let's go to the garden for a sec."

Grel : "Sure." Then we walk to the exit door and go back to the garden.

While on the way walking together, we see my 2 maids walking together toward us while talking. Then she realized us here then bow together.

Dai & Finnq : "Good morning young prince and young queen."

Arhi : *Running toward the maid. "Cuuutee.." *While hugging both of them. Dai doesn't seem happy and surprised, she already knows this happen.

Arhi : "You two girls grow a lot while I'm not here *Laughing"

Dai : "No my queen, we are still young as before I believe."

Finnq : *With a lower voice "Um, I think, um, I grow up a bit."

Both Arhi and Dai are surprised and know what she is meant by growing up.

Arhi : *Quickly observe Finnq boobs.

Finnq : "Kyaaa.." kind of surprised.

Dai : *Lifting Finnq under boobs. "Hmmm↑..."

Arhi : "How! You! Become! This! Big!" *With absolute defeated expression.

Finnq : "P.. Please, stop. Young prince watching."

Both of them pause observing Finnq and completely forget about me, then quickly look behind to see me, or my eyes.

Grel : "Why should I be concerned about it, I already know three of you, you know ↑.." I'm leaning my back against the wall.

Both Arhi and Lean look at each other. Then ignored me and look back at Finnq boobs. I'm saved, holy sh*t that moan caught me off guard. Glad my brain tells me to make some excuse, I think it just works.

Arhi : "Let's just go to the garden" While trying to drag Dai and Finnq 's hands so both of them can follow her.

Grel : "Oi.."

Dai : "Um... my young queen, but your mother and young prince's father are also in the garden."

They all stopped.

Arhi : *Feel ultra defeated than before, she even knelled down. "*sigh, can I also have my day, this is not fair."

Dai : "Oooh, you finally admit liking young prince my young queen.." With a smug smile

Arhi : *Looking at Dai while kneeling with a straight face "You dare tease me."

Dai : "Well I don't tease you my young queen, but back then you just say that.." Dai 's mouth quickly gets covered by a Arhi hand.

Arhi : "You promised me to not tell this. How dare you." With a raging eye...

Dai : "Mmpph... MmmMMpph.."

I just try to pass by while pretending to hear anything.

Finnq : "Young prince, where you are going."

Grel : *Keep walking leaving the girl. "I just want to go to the library for a second. There's someone here from gelard kingdom, maybe they need help."

Arhi : "But wait, I ask you to go to the garden."