Pick up my shield

Time skipped ahead to the next morning, people activity is barely minimum because it's probably still around 6 a.m, the sun is already lighting the road but the road light is still on since the light is a bit dark. I walk outside and take my shield from Mr. Doon's place, leaving the three girls, still sleeping on the bed.

Grel : "Uugghh... I can't sleep properly. The bed space is literally for only two people. Sleeping on the floor in a sit-down position and leaning against the wall is the worst. How am I supposed to sleep after this." I say it with a tired expression.

The time skipped ahead, I brought the shield with the equipment and carried it on my back. And because it's heavy, I need to use my level 6 body enhancement aura to help me.

Doon: "Are you sure?"

Grel : "Yes, I need it right now since I have promised Mr. Kim."

Doon: "I see... Just be careful and keep in mind, you can use my room again later as a temporary place for your shield before you decide to leave this Kingdom. Just remember you will carry this shield back either to your inn or back here again."

Grel : "Thanks Mr. Doon for the offer. I will think about that later."

Then I cast my level 6 body enhancement aura and touch the shield. It became infused with my aura and glowing blue at the line art of the shield from the middle and spread all over the line art. I carry it in my bag with the equipment Mr. Doon gave me yesterday. And I walk out and say thanks to Mr. Doon. And Mr. Doon waved to me saying goodbye and be careful.

On the way back to my inn, I tried to feel the shield.

Grel : "Hmmm how long will my body aura last?"

I tried to move my shoulder up and down to remember the heaviness. Since my aura power was flowing and surrounding my body, it was helping me to carry this heavy shield without any problem.

Grel : "It's probably around 20kg right now. Maybe if I just use my power to help me carry it and I did not use it for dashing, or get hit in combat, It might last for 6 hours or 7 hours until it is fully depleted slowly."

Later on, I can feel the shield on my back become heavy and heavier the longer time goes by. But of course, I can't It is fully depleted, 70-80 kg is already a concerning weight.

Grel : "Maybe, around 4 hours more or less until I cast my level 6 body enhancement again."

Time skipped ahead and I arrived at my bedroom again. And looking at both Fasmel and Arhi and Kiwi right in the middle.

These two girls. This is my rented inn and these two girls just occupied my space.

I go to the bathroom and take the bucket of water inside and fill it with water. Then I walk out of the bathroom and walk to bed. I put one of my hands inside the bucket of water just to make it wet. And I spark it toward Arhi and Fasmel 's faces, while carefully not sparking the rest to the Kiwi .

Grel : "Oooi... Wake up... The house owner has already woken up and both of you are still sleeping." While sparkling water.

Both of the girl's eyes started to open slowly.

Fasmel started to move and wake up. But Arhi did not bother about what happened to her. She quickly turns around and her head facing down toward the pillow and starts sleeping again.

I get mad and quickly grab her back shirt and lift it like a stick since I still have my aura with me. She just hung around in my hand while still sleeping.

Grel : "Oi wake up." I tried to move my hand right and left and wiggle her so she could wake up.

Fasmel on the other side sees me with barely eyes open.