Meeting

Arhi : "Thanks my King for the trust and time you've given to me. But before I begin, thanks to my king Herrick , and of course my mother." Everyone nodded to her as a sign of your welcome.

Arhi : "I've been trained to be diligent and gentle with my mother since I was kid, my current power and strength are not as strong as my king and my mother of course. But one time when I trained my bow skill, I noticed when I shot my arrow with power infusion, we know the arrow will be improved a lot. In comparison when I shot without power infusion, it hit the center of the target. The arrow does not pierce through the target. But with power, it can pierce."

She proceeds to raise her right hand and show us her gold power. (Reference: looks like casting small fireball in hand).

Arhi : "This is our power we discover, this power will be gotten more powerful often by how old we are. Yet we cannot improve it by any means, we can only use meditation as recovery whenever we lost our power. However..."

She proceeds to raise her left hand and show us something familiar within us. It's life essence, or we call it the final power. (Reference: looks the same as a small fireball but white color). Everyone shocks after looking at it.

Arhi : "This, is life essence that I cast in a small amount. The difference between the final power is that this one is a small amount of it, and I can control how big or small I need to use this power. Then, with a really small amount of life essence..." She begins to reduce the size of the life essence on their left hand.

Arhi : "And combine it with the power we have..." She brings closer and closer the life essence and power. Then the life essence enters the gold power on the right hand and begins reacting. The life essence now is inside the gold power, and the size is probably three times bigger.

Arhi : "As long I am holding this in my hand, my life essence is fine, and I can absorb it back into my body." She closes her right and the power is just gone.

Arhi : "I haven't tried this discovery since to control my life essence, I've trained myself a lot by meditating differently. Usually, we meditate with our power to recover, but we can also meditate using white power, but probably and I'm sure this is only for controlling white power only, not even recovery." She pauses a little bit then turns right into my father's chair.

Arhi : "My king, I can teach this if needed in the next war." She bows to my father.

Elric : "Your discovery was well-done and surprisingly had the potential to improve our kingdom's power. You can sit down. For now, we need to finish our discussion. Then if you have anything to say you can say it, other than that, I give the time to Mr. Gemun ." She nods and sits down.

Mr. Gemun sees her sit down and understand the assignment, he stands up.

Gemun : "Thank you for the time my king gave for me." while bowing to my father, my father nodded.

Gemun : "Also thanks to my queen and young queen for the discovery." while bowing to the queen.

Gemun : "I had another piece of information that helped, but not much. Before the meetings begin or more specifically before my king asked me to be his candidate about 5 years ago, I'd been reading quite a lot about the history of the war from time to time. We know that the final power is always used in the final moment and from the Luna family. However, we actually can help the sacrifice with other person help by holding their hands. By doing this, the amount of pain and risk will be likely halved and shared with the other people as long they are holding hands. And we can hold many and many hands at the same time, but of course, we cannot do that for a reason. The first reason is we actually have a hard time fighting while holding hands, and if we are caught and our hand is forced to loosen, the effect of final power will be short off disabled, and the power multiplier goes back to normal, and the life essence was wasted 50% or more for nothing." everyone understanding this theory, then he put his hand inside his cloth and pick up some sort small note. The color is almost turned brown, really looks like an old not. then he put that not on the table.