Crystal and dimension

The arena is so silent right now. Kiwi is still standing and looking at it.

Kiwi : "Is it over?"

Then I stand up and poke her shoulder.

Grel : "Maybe."

Down there, Mr. Kim is standing still. And Arhi is still on the ground looking at Mr. Kim and she looks about to pass out.

Mr. Kim froze after the arrow cut some parts of his hair.

Kim: "So that's your power. Interesting."

Then Arhi passed out.

Kim looked at her.

Kim: "*sigh. You two are strong but reckless." he shakes his head.

Then he walks off to the exit gate. And it seems it's over.

Grel : "Want to go down there?" I look at Kiwi .

Kiwi nodded: "Um..."

Then we walk downstairs. On the way there, Mr. Kim is about to exit the arena and see us.

Kim: "Ooww you two. Do you like the show?" He looks at Kiwi .

Kiwi : "Yes!"

Mr. Kim smiled at her.

Kim: "Then I'll go back now." he continues walking toward the exit gate.

Then we also walk away and reach out to them both still on the ground. I come closer to Arhi and try to poke them.

Grel : "Oi, you sleeping?"

She doesn't answer. It seems I need to lift them both back to the bedroom.

Time skipped ahead and I lifted them both to my shoulder. And we walk toward my rented inn.

Kiwi : "Are they dead?"

Grel : "No... They are fine."

Kiwi : "But why Mrs. Fasmel 's eyes are wide open and it's white."

Grel : "She's fine, she's just tired after all."

Then we finally arrive at my bedroom and I throw them both onto the bed.

Grel : "Hah... Finally some rest."

Kiwi looks at them both and inspects her eyes. She tried to open Fasmel 's eyes. But she still does not wake up.

Grel : "Let them rest Kiwi ."

I walked toward the window and tried to find some wind to relax me.

The wind passes through our bedroom and it feels so good In the middle of daylight. Then I realized I could just go somewhere I needed to go right now. I look back at the bed. Kiwi fell asleep in the middle of the girl. Maybe the wind makes her feel sleepy pretty fast.

Then I walk out and leave the inn and leave all of the girls sleeping. I walk deeper into the kingdom.

After a moment, I reached my destination. It was a library.

I entered the library. It was pretty huge. Bigger than my library at the mansion. And there's someone there.

Grel : "Excuse me." then he looked at me.

The librarian: "Oh. Isn't it the young prince from the Bulwark kingdom? It's my honor to meet you there."

Grel : "Yes, no need to be so formal with me hahaha..."

The librarian: "Ahaha... Then, is there something you need from here?"

Grel : "Yes, I want to ask about something."