Might kingdom

What she will do right now... I'm more concerned if I can't sleep this day than anything. My back hurt a lot. Then I feel her hand on my back.

Arhi : *Pushing my backbone from the neck to the bottom. "Hold on a second. I'll check your bone."

Hmmm... She tried to message me, I guess. Well, at least I can relax a bit.

Arhi : *Placing hand below my neck. "Ok follow what I said, deep breath." then I do what she said. "Then, release slowly." then I release it. *She pushes my backbone after my last breath came out.

Grel : *Crack "Uuhff..." That actually feels good.

Arhi : *Playing hand more way to the bottom. "Now do it again." then I do the same thing as before.

Grel : *Crack. What is this feeling? it's felt, the hurt is just gone. *Blessed expression.

Then she is doing a message to my back.

Grel : This is good... I never thought... She's... good.

She keeps messaging after a moment.

Arhi : "Seems like his sleeping right now." looking at my face. Then smiled.

Time skipped. It's already night. It's completely dark because the lamp hasn't turned on yet.

Grel : "Hmmm... where am I?" Then I remembered we were actually in might kingdom. "Hmmm, someone touching my stomach." Then I tried to look back. Oh, it's Arhi , with a drooling mouth, and weirdly smiling. I don't know what she's dreaming but dude, I'm getting concerned at this point. Hah... I shouldn't sleep with her as expected. Then I wake up from the bed, stretching my back and my hand. And turned on the lamp.

Grel : "Hufft... It feels good." *Moving my body part to the right and left. "I never felt like this before. I never know she can do a good message like this." Then I felt hungry, we haven't eaten yet after arriving here. I should wake her up and find some food. *Looking back at her drooling face.

Grel : "Hoy..." *Pinching her cheek. "Wake up." She actually wakes up pretty fast.

Arhi : *Slowly opening her eyes. "Huuh... What?"

Grel : "You not hungry?" She is looking at me for a moment. then wake up, nodding to me.

Time skipped on the street. We walk together toward some of the tavern nearby. We are walking in and there's the sound of *Clingcling. It's the same bell used inside our rented inn before. Inside, there are many people around eating. We went to the shopkeeper to order some food.

Shopkeeper: "Ah welcome, what do you want to order?" *Looking at me after cleaning the dishes. "Ow, isn't the young prince from bulwark kingdom? and young queen from the rose kingdom? what an honor to meet you again." He gives us a tooth smile while holding a glass and wiping it.

Grel : "Yeah, can I have this one." While pointing to the menu on the table. "And a big portion of rise please."

Shopkeeper: "Sure, any drink?"

Grel : "I'll have a glass of water please."

Shopkeeper: "Sure. What about the young queen."

Arhi : "I'll have this one please."

Shopkeeper: "We already run out of the ingredients young queen."

Arhi : "What? Then this one please."

Shopkeeper: "We don't have that one as well young queen, please come back in the morning."

Arhi : "What?! Then what should I order here?!" We both laughed.