Might kingdom

Magsimula sa umpisa

Shopkeeper: "Ahahaha..." *His mouth is wide open while laughing. Then a girl came from the right side. She's looking kind of old.

*A girl: "Hey stop it!" *Pinching his right ear. "She's a young queen, it's the different guest."

Shopkeeper: "Ayayayay... Sorry - sorry, It's just a joke..." Then she stopped pinching. "Ayyy..." He is holding his right ear.

*A girl: "I'm really sorry for my husband's attitude." She bows to her. "It's because he likes to make fun of the guest. I didn't know the young queen was here before. Right? Young prince?" She suddenly looked at me. Of course, I quickly turn my head to the left and pretend I didn't laugh.

Grel : "Yes... right..." I don't know what she means, I'll just say yes. She's scary.

Rosa: "Ahh that's fine Mrs. I didn't mad because of it really."

Shopkeeper lady: "Ah please call me Melin young queen, I cannot be called like that." She actually blushes after getting called Mrs.

Arhi : "No I can't" While they are both talking, I and her wife looked at them both. "$%&*$%&*$%&*"

Me and shopkeeper mind: "This will never end."

Time skipped. We both finally have a sit on an empty seat on the second floor. I see Arhi face very happy at some point, and she also hums.

Grel : "Did you have fun here?" Then she reacted very fast.

Arhi : "Yes! Mrs. Melin is really humble." *Then she looks at the roof, kind of imagining something. "I don't know but I can talk with her forever." Her expression is really happy.

So, this is what most men said when they get married, there will be another problem.

Grel : "How about Mr. Kim?" Then suddenly her expression changed. Not happy.

Arhi : "... So that's Mr. Kim... No."

She's saying it with a pouting mouth. Then Mrs. Melin came to our seat bringing our order to our table.

Melin: "Here's the order, please let me know if you need something else." She smiles at us.

Arhi : "Thank you, mam." Her expression was back again to a full smile.

Grel : "Thank you." I smile at her and help her arrange the dishes on our table.

Melin: "No problem, please enjoy your meal." Then she is going downstairs leaving us.

After a moment, we start to eat.

Grel : "You know the reason I bring you here?"

Arhi : *While chewing. "It's delicious?"

Grel : "Well if we talk about the price and food quality then this place is the best."

Arhi : "It's actually delicious, I don't know what liquid they put it in here, but I'll go there again for sure."

Huh? Liquid? Did she ever try to cook before?

Grel : "Ummm... Actually, there's another reason." Then I explained it start when I was a kid, in the middle of studying in my kingdom. Inside the class, there is a lot of shield user, but also there's some non-shield user. The reason why the kingdom was named Bulwark, Arhi , and Might is the majority of the users themselves. The teacher explains how our body and power work, and how God chooses us and blesses us the power. I was enthusiastic and write every important thing on my note. The power we have always depends on our family as our biological father and mother. At first, I didn't think about it too much, until one day, after I graduated from middle school, and tried to go to the academic school, where all the young people from three kingdoms can gather here to have to spar, for our experience on the fight. And that time I was the only shield user from the Bulwark family attending here to sparring. I'm about to change dresses after finishing sparring, and three men are talking, and I heard their conversation.