Leaving bulwark kingdom

Start from the beginning

Deem: "Ow hello young prince."

Grel : "Hello deem."

Deem: "Seems like you will be going outside right now." he gives a toothy smile.

Grel : "Yea, I want to buy this one, 2 pieces."

Deem: "On your way sir."

Arhi : "What's this?"

Grel : "It's cow meat with a skewer." She looks curious about the taste.

Arhi : "Can I try it?"

Deem: "Sure my young queen. There." he gives her a small piece of meat to give her a taste. She took it and ate it.

Arhi : "It's delicious."

Arhi : "I want 2 this also sir."

Deem: "Aight - aight, on your way mam."

Time skipped and we walk again with 2 pieces of our meat.

Arhi : "Hmmm↑↓... There's nothing like this in the rose kingdom."

I was laughing a bit seeing her happiness.

Then we arrived at the exit gate, we saw a horde outside the exit gate near the Shield God statue. (Reference: The statue looks like Zeus, the God of thunder. Holding a big shield in his left hand and a sword in his right hand. So, it looks like welcoming people with this statue.) The outside castle is an open field, we can see it clearly almost there's no forest around. The farm is on the right and left side of the kingdom.

Seems like they sort the stuff to the horse cargo carriage. And many horse cargo carriages as well.

Gemun : "Ah young prince and queen." he called from behind us. I turn my back, I didn't notice him because he is near the exit gate while we just walk through the exit gate.

Grel : "Mr. Gemun . I didn't see you were right here."

Arhi : "Hello Mr. Gemun ."

Gemun : "Ah you want to go as well young prince?"

Arhi : "Yes, but we will use our horse mr."

Gemun : "Hahaha... No need to use that, you can use our horse cargo carriage."

Grel : "Ahaha... Thanks for the over, but I didn't want to stay at might kingdom for a month hahaha..."

Gemun : "Ahahaha... right, right. We will leave after that last sorter."

Grel : "That's fine Mr. we actually planning to..." *Looking at my right side, Arhi just disappear.

Grel : "Wait what?" looking right and left we're doing the goes.

Arhi : "Kaaarl!" Riding a horse toward us from horse keeper. "Let's go..."

Grel : "Ahh... This girl is insane."

Gemun : "You seem really hyped to go there young queen hahaha..."

Arhi : "Ehehe..." She does not. She just wants to ride a horse at top speed. Suddenly I had a flashback to when we were both still the young and first time I see her riding so fast. Even her mother yells out to stop but she does not listen. Then she crashed.

Grel : "Alright Mr. we will be departing first." I'm waving to him.

Gemun : "Be careful young prince." he waves back to me.

Then I walk to the horse Arhi just borrow. She was still on top of the horse.

Arhi : "Let's go..." while pat at behind the saddle, and widely smiling at me.