Steve visits Sofia again

Sofia heard a car enter the drive way, and saw Steve step out of the car. She was wearing

what could be described as a schoolgirl-sailor outfit that was in one piece, it consisted of a white top, with a black bow, and a black skirt. She went to greet him with a smile, saying "Good to see you again Mr. Chef-Champion". "Even better to see you again Ms. Awesome" Steve said with a smile. "Well, come in." Sofia said, and Steve followed. He could see once again that she was still wearing a diaper. This was one of the ones, that was pink, with ribbons and ponies on it. It looked like it had already been used.

Sofia showed Steve towards her room. The adult sized diaper changing mat wasn't hidden, and just on full display standing up against a wall. Also her diapers weren't hidden. Now just on full display in open plastic boxes in her room. Now in Sofia's room, Steve asked "Mindi and Stan aren't home?". With a smile, Sofia answered "Both are at work, and wont be home for some time. So we are all alone".

"Well Steve, sit down" Sofia said, and pointed towards a chair that was in front of the table, her laptop was on. She continued "I would like to show you some of the modelling pics I have made, since you were here last." Steve was now sitting on the chair. He looked at the laptop's screen. Sofia grabbed the mouse and opened a folder, with some pictures of her, and clicked on one of them. A picture of Sofia in an outfit exactly like the one she was wearing, except this time, the bow and skirt were pink. Also you could see she was wearing the diaper with small princesses in pink dresses, with the ponies on it. Sofia pointed at the screen towards the picture and said "I really like this one. The outfit is really cute, and you can see my diaper. That is advertisement for two products in one. That pays extra." "Looks nice" Steve said, not really sure how he should react to Sofia now not hiding her diaper stuff anymore, and her even mentioning it herself. Sofia pressed the mouse button and revealed a new picture. On this she was wearing a pink top where 'Good girl' was written on it, and she was wearing a diaper exactly like the one she was wearing at the moment, pink, with ponies and ribbons printed on it. "What do you think of that one Steve?" Sofia said. Steve was even more nervous than he was before, and his throat was dry, but he let out a "This one is even better.". Sofia once again pressed the mouse, and another picture came up at the screen. On this one she was wearing a pink ABDL button crotch romper onesie bodysuit. "I would really have liked to wear a diaper in this one, but you wouldn't really be able to see it. So the brand of course won't pay if you can't see their product.". "Really cute." Steve answered. Once again Sofia pressed the mouse button, to show Steve the next picture. On this one she was wearing a short baby blue top and a short pink skirt. The skirt was short and you could see her diaper, on full display. This diaper was light purple and had small kittens printed on it. Sofia said "I really like this one. I think this is my favourite so far."

Steve was not sure how he should react to all of Sofia's ABDL pictures. So to get out of the situation he said "Ehm, weren't I supposed to check some of your new writings out?". Sofia answered "Oh, yes, of course. I was just so excited to show someone I knew these picture." Steve said "Thanks for showing me, then."