"Will you shut up or do you need me to paint a target on your back?" They heard someone say not far away.

The three looked at each other with concern and the boys quickly climbed down from the tree to hide, because of how close the voices could be heard, they knew that if they tried to run away they would be discovered, and they still didn't have the information they needed to make any more revelations.
Coriane ran into the bushes nearby being followed by Aren, while Isaac used the trunk of a tree to hide.

Soon, the place was overrun by sky people. From her hiding place, Coriane identified two of the ones they had seen before, the other four were new. Aren and Isaac peeked out to see as well, and their faces contracted at the sight of the newcomers to the group; four Skaikru had become eight, only the spirits would know how many more were out there. They looked at each other and for the first time, they both agreed on something; whatever they were, these people were starting to become potential problems. They looked at Coriane for an order or a move to follow, but unlike them, she was watching the group with extreme curiosity.

They watched the young people for a few minutes, Coriane made a mental note of everyone present, she even remembered a name or two; Bellamy, the guy who seemed to be the leader or just a complete idiot, Clarke and Adriel. With the rest she preferred not to stick around to learn their names, and decided it was time to get out of there.

"We have to go," she whispered to Aren.

He nodded and looked at Isaac to point his head upwards.
The three of them again used the trees as an escape route and soon they were far enough away that they could leave on foot without being seen.

Coriane's head went round and round, thinking about the Skaikru, fearful of what they might do but also curious about the same thing. She had seen one of them with a weapon like the Mountain Men's, and that did not bode well for them.

"Are you all right?" Aren interrupted her thoughts, looking at her with concern for all the silence she had kept on the road.
"I don't know, did you see what one of them had?" She looked into his eyes and he nodded.
"I don't like those Skaikru, they have Maunon weapons. This is not good, the Coalition is not going to be happy," Isaac interrupted, voicing Coriane's concerns.
"Do you think I haven't thought about it already? Of course I know, but now we just have to warn Lexa."

They walked on in silence, hoping to soon reach the place where they had left the horses and get back to Polis as quickly as possible.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"Tell me you don't bring bad news," Lexa rose from her throne as soon as the three scouts entered the Commander's room.

Coriane sighed, taking away all hope of anything positive from her friend.

"I'm sorry, Heda. I can't be 100% sure, but they have weapons like the Mountain Men, that's not a good sign."

That totally destroyed Lexa's hope, if the Coalition wasn't happy that there were invaders, they would be even less happy to learn of the danger those invaders could pose to "the peace" that the 12 Clans had fought to achieve.

"Leave us alone," the Commander ordered, quickly obeyed by everyone in the room.

Lexa sat down on one of the steps below the throne and Coriane followed her by sitting next to her. She didn't know if she should speak, or if at that moment her friend was being bombarded by the voices of the Commanders in her head and would simply need some company and false promises of safety.