𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀

welcome to my own 'my hero academia' fic: "heart of a hero." thank you so much for deciding to read this, and i sincerely hope you enjoy💜

|| in which a girl with a dual quirk gets recommended to UA high and gets accepted—only to become part of class 1A...the opposite of what she expected.

along her journey, she soon realizes that as certain hothead is not as bad as everyone assumes . . . ||

a few notes before this book begins :)

1. I will be doing minor edits while the book is in progress, but will do full editing when I finish the book.

2. this will mainly be following the storyline of anime, but some things involving the characters will be changed due to my oc's (ayaka's) presence.

3. the main oc (ayaka) goes by she/they pronouns. if any of the characters (including ayaka) are referred to as they/them, i will clarify just so the pronouns don't confuse anyone.

4. this book is going to be lemon-free. most of these characters are minors, as am i, and i do not feel comfortable writing them in a compromising / sexual state. it MAY be implied that things involving this may have occurred, but i am genuinely not sure yet about this.

5. trigger warnings will be addressed at the beginning of chapters and the beginning of arcs. the list of trigger warnings consist of; violence, swearing, mentions of blood + gore, kidnapping, anxiety / panic attacks, manipulation, death, and potential nsfw content (non-sexual with the minors).

6. i genuinely appreciate constructive criticism / feedback, whether positive or negative. just be kind when giving feedback / criticism, and do not tell me what to do with the plot / storyline.

7. all art in this book has been commissioned by artists and credit will be given for each artist. (unless i post uncolored doodles / sketches, those would be mine).

8. my oc's main love interest is katsuki bakugou. she will definitely have squish relationships (otherwise known as special platonic relationships), but her only romantic relationship will be with him.

9. here's a simply reference photo of what i like to imagine ayaka's telepathic energy looking like! just so you can all get an idea and imagine it. it's a bit lighter, glows a bit more and is a bit smokier / more dusty looking, but this is the general idea.

 it's a bit lighter, glows a bit more and is a bit smokier / more dusty looking, but this is the general idea

10. more notes may be added as i think of them.

THIS BOOK FEATURES LGBTQIA+ CHARACTERS.

I DO NOT ALLOW ANY FORM OF HATE, SUCH AS MISOGYNY, HOMOPHOBIA, TRANSPHOBIA, RACISM, ETC. IF YOU COMMENT ANYTHING HATEFUL LIKE THESE, YOUR COMMENT WILL BE DELETED AND YOU WILL BE BLOCKED.

!!ARTISTS CREDITS!!
COVER PHOTO — PuffedGill on Wattpad / hitomi.mimii on Instagram
CHARACTER REFERENCES — IamLevil on Twitter

I RECOMMEND READING THIS BOOK WITH DARK MODE ON + VERDANA FONT; I WROTE THIS WITH THOSE TWO THINGS IN MIND.