𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

As Ayaka continued to stare down at the villains escaping the portal, a certain one caught her eye. A man with light blue hair and pale skin was standing directly in front of the portal. The man had hands covering his entire body, including his face so Ayaka was unable to identify any of his facial features.

Mr. Aizawa growled and shouted, "You scumbags used the press as a cover and snuck onto campus!" Ayaka watched as he stepped forward ever so slightly, looking down at the blue haired figure, now behind the villains that were approaching the class.

"Where is he?" questioned the man. "I went through the trouble of bringing so many friends who're eager to meet him." Ayaka's eyes widened in realization. They were talking about All Might... but he wasn't here. Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck. The figure continued to speak. "They want All Might, the great Symbol of Peace. I can't believe he's not here." The figure stepped forward, looking pointedly at a few students. "Maybe if I kill a few kids, he'll come out to play."

At those words, Mr. Aizawa released his scarf, letting it fly freely. As Ayaka looked down at the blue haired villain, she gasped upon seeing a single eye appear between the fingers of the hand on his face. The eye drifted to her, making her eyes widen even more than they already had before.

"What!?" exclaimed Kirishima, watching as the villains got closer and closer. "Real villains? There's no way!" Ayaka felt Ochaco grip her arm tightly, her face covered with fear. Kirishima sputtered, "How did so many of 'em get into a UA facility this secure!?"

"Thirteen!" shouted Momo, stepping forward to stand between Midoriya and Ochaco. "Why aren't the alarms going off?" Ayaka raised her eyebrows, realizing that her classmate was right, the alarms hadn't even acknowledged the villains' existence.

"Good question." Thirteen said quietly, but still loud enough for the students to hear. She looked up at the alarm system, clearly confused as she said, "...I'm not sure." Iida and Momo both visibly tensed, and Ayaka gulped. Usually Thirteen was right on top of everything on the news, so it was weird to see her so... confused.

"Is the entire campus under attack?" Todoroki asked, his eyebrows raised in curiosity, "Do you think this is their only target? Either way, if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered, then one of these villains must have a quirk that's masking their presence here. They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time when a class was being taught. They're fools for trespassing here... but they've thought this out. Whatever their plan is, they must have a concrete objective in mind."

"What is it though...?" questioned Ayaka, looking at the heterochromatic boy beside her. He shook his head, signaling that he wasn't sure. "Are they... after us?"

"No." Mr. Aizawa answered immediately, not expanding any further as he took more steps forward, saying, "Thirteen, protect the students and alert the main campus." He paused for a moment before continuing. "Actually, if they've got the ability to block our sensors, then they might be jamming our regular communications too." He looked back at the students. "Kaminari. Try using your quirk to contact the school."

"Yes, sir." Kaminari responded with wide eyes, pressing his fingers to his earpiece. Ayaka was able to see the fear in his eyes and frowned, her face covered in concern. Noticing her concerned expression, he gave her a weak smile in an attempt to reassure her. He didn't want to be seen as weak--especially not by one of the girls.

"What are you gonna do!?" Midoriya asked, his tone filled with fear and alarm. "You can't fight them on your own! There's too many of them! Even if you can nullify their quirks, your fighting style's not suited for this! Your power works best in stealth and one-on-one fights. That's not gonna help with a group."