KATSUO: "I'll admit, she's good. Why didn't she make your list?"

KAMIJOU: "Because for all the talent she has, I find her rather transparent. While her flame may burn bright now, it's very unlikely that she will see the same levels of success in the future.
Her shine will fade away. But if she continues this same momentum of success into her later years, then she will definitely prove to be interesting."

KATSUO: "I see."

KAMIJOU: "The School Idol Festival's Main Stage participants. Any of the members from μ's, Aqours, Nijigasaki, or even the rest of the girls from Liella! can make a breakthrough."

KATSUO: "Pfft, yeah right

KATSUO: "Pfft, yeah right."

KAMIJOU: "You doubt your own colleagues?"

KATSUO: "Only one who has what it takes is Sumire, but she can't get out of her own way."

KAMIJOU: "If you're a fan of blond-haired entertainers, then I'm most certain that you're aware of a multi-talented seamstress, influencer, and guitarist... Touko Kirigaya."

KATSUO: "No

KATSUO: "No."

KAMIJOU: "Not only her, but the rest of her band, Morfonica are interesting to me. Maybe I'll pay them a visit if the Torchbearers won't budge."

KATSUO: "So there's more people on your radar than I thought

KATSUO: "So there's more people on your radar than I thought."

KAMIJOU: "Make no mistake, those Twenty Torchbearers are crucial. But it's always important to have a Plan B.
The board demands as such."