"Yuki!"

"Shimura!"

"Thank goodness you're still fine" Yaomomo's voice said in relief and worry.

"just wait there a little longer" Dad's voice said "help is on the way."

I smiled "everyone, I want you all to listen to me one last time" she said which she can tell everyone was shock to hear that "first of all to my dear friends, yes all of you! I was first nervous when I started to know all of you but it all disappeared when I got to truly to know you all. Ehehe, you all even went a lot of trouble saving me from the time I was losing it. I thank you all for being my friends and meeting someone reckless as me. The times and moment we made those are precious things I cherish the most."

"To those who raised me. Uncle Aizawa, the school staff, and of course the one who took me in, All Might. I am very grateful that you all raised to become the person and hero that I am today, the most fond memories and things you all taught me, thanks to that I was able to reach this peak of the moment. I am so sorry that I was a very much troublesome even to this last moment."

I then let out a deep sigh to the last person "Shoto, this one last speech is for you only" I said.

"Yuki?" Shoto mumbled weakly on the comms "don't.. just wait a litte longer."

I smiled "nope! Let me finish" I said being mischievous but not now "Shoto, when I first met you I was kinda nervous when I learn you are the son of Endeavor. But I ain't scared because I got to know you truly, the shy boy I met. We have been friends for the longest time even tho I didn't told you this whole burden I am carrying but still you got angry but comforted me, I love you for that. I want you to be happy even if it means hurting me..."

I wipe my tears "ufu, dang... Saying these right now sure got me the water works. At this very moment thank you everyone, I am grateful and happy that I met you all. I promise after this everything will be A-ok" I ended my speech.

When I ended ny speech I knew their next action to take.

"YUKI DON'T DO THIS!"

"SHIMURA DON'T GO!"

"NO..!! YUKI!!!"

I smiled but hurt hearing their cries over the comms but I cut it as I look up to AFO "That's all, I am ready AFO" I said.

"What a comedy of the same tragedy" AFO said looking down on the hero I become.

I walk up to AFO as he lend out his hands as I accept it without any hesitations "I just want everyone to know, even if it means hurting them it will be fine as long they live the future" I said smiling.

"Same face and same fate, you knew this was also end your life" AFO explain but never cares "this will be your last, Yuki."

Hearing that it sent shivers but...

"No" I replied then rolled then grab AFO, No! My brother's hand "This will be our last!" I corrected.

As then with fullest of my strength I let out my strongest Smash sending him flying away as my friends are safe. As then use float catching up to my last opponent "I have been holding everything I truly felt, emotions may as well you think is a weakness may be true. But for me it is a source of my will and courage to this day, I will end this long term fight with me."

In each hit I felt it even getting stronger and uncontrollable, but I have to do this for everyone, for myself and for my brother. I will give it my all to this battle.

"If that is what you want, then so be it!" AFO yelled "no matter what future you create someone else will still fill up my place! It will never be a never ending suffering!"