Chapter 14

Ember walked into Ollivander's wand shop the next day with Pearl and Jasper, Pearl had wanted to come to see her hold her wand for the very first time. She didn't say anything yesterday since she was busy but Ember knew she would have been a bit upset if she had missed it luckily Ember had needed a custom wand so Pearl would get her wish of seeing Ember hold it for the first time.

Ollivander rushed the three of them to the back of the shop and held out a box. "This wand shows the peak of my career as a wand crafter, I spent all night working on getting the wand woods and cores to work well together. Give if a swish."

Ember slowly reached out and picked up the wand and gave it a tiny flick, her eyes widened when sparks flew out of the top and wind whirled throughout the back workspace, knocking things off their shelves and almost knocking Ollivander over onto the floor until it stopped.

"Marvelous, simply marvelous!" Ollivander cheered, "Now that will be One hundred and ten gallons please, another five for the wand hoster you asked for which will make it one hundred and fifteen gallons."

Ember handed over the money, put her wand hoster on after Ollivander was kind enough to show her how it worked and how she was supposed to wear it, and then went on her way to the bank. She wanted to retake her inheritance test since she remembered when she took it before it said that it couldn't log all of her abilities and to try again later. She hoped it had been long enough.

Walking into the bank she bowed to one of the tellers who took her to Grinlast's office. He already had everything all ready for her, having been alerted to what she wanted to do a few days ago. Ember put some blood in the potion that Grinlast then poured over a parchment and they just talked about random things until the parchment was finished.

Birth Name: Ember Viola Potter

Chosen Name: Ember Viola Potter Peverell Ravenclaw Slytherin Emrys.

Special Titles: Green Diamond

Parents-

Mother: Lily Marie Potter [née Evans] (Human Witch) (Alive) (Disowned)

Father: James Charlus Potter (Human Wizard (Animagi form- Stag) (Alive) (Disowned)

Blood-Adopted Father: Sirius Orion Black (Human Wizard (Animagi form- Dog/Grim) (Alive)

Relatives-

Brother: Damian Godric Potter (Human Wizard) (Alive) (Disowned)

Aunt: Petunia Holly Dursley [née Evans] (Human (Alive))

Cousin: Dudley Vernon Dursley (Human Squib (Alive))

Godparents-

Sirius Orion Black (Human Wizard (Animagi form- Dog/Grim) (Alive)) [Godfather]

Alice Longbottom [née Fortescue] (Human Witch (Alive)) [Godmother]

Magical Guardian(s)-

Jasper Ravenclaw

Muggle Guardian(s)-

Jasper Ravenclaw

Genetics/Species-

Magical: 25%