Chapter 13

It had been several years since the Aurors had searched the grounds of Peverell Manor and much had changed.

Ember's store in Hogsmeade had finally opened and was an instant hit with just about everyone. Ember's prediction that her store would bring more customers to the small village was true as well. Several shopkeepers silently thanked the store for bringing in more customers and therefore more money for the rest of them.

Her store in the muggle world was doing good as well, she had several people who had wanted to try and buy shares in her store but were told that at this time she wasn't selling. This was because Ember was sure that any shareholders would want to know how she had made the electronics she was selling, not to mention they would find out that she was only 10 going on 11 tomorrow.

Pearl had slowly managed to get the fashion of the wizarding world out of the medieval era, she still had a lot of work to get it to the 21st century but it was much better than it used to be just a couple of years ago.

Ember had even opened a small gym that Jasper decided to work in. Jasper could work out and help other people get fit to her heart's content. It wasn't as popular as her stores but Ember kept it going for the few that went, as well as for Jasper since she seemed to love the gym and her Job.

Ember had been toying with the idea of making another gem before she decided that she should wait until she was older to make any more Gems. While she didn't regret Jasper or Pearl she also remembered how hard it was to break their hero worship.

Ember didn't realize that the two gems still saw her as a goddess that gave them life and wanted to pretend to be mortal.

But today was her 11th birthday and her small family was celebrating the way they have every year.

It had become a tradition to have a big birthday breakfast before opening gifts and then go spend the day out of the house doing something fun. Last year the three of them went to see a few movies at a local theater. She was already planning on a way to make a magical theater for the wizarding world.

Just as the small family finished breakfast an Owl flew into the room and dropped a letter. Ember picked it up and smiled widely, "It's my Hogwarts letter!"

She took a closer look and frowned at the name on it.

Ember Viola Potter Black Slytherin Ravenclaw Emrys Peverell

Dining room

Slytherin Manor

Ember signed and was thankful that the letters were written and sent by magic and not a person. She was also thankful that the Goblins told her this might happen and to cross out the name on the envelope and write her preferred name before opening it. This way the magic will register the preferred name and change the register.

What most people didn't know was that if you had more than one last name then you could choose which you prefer to go by as well.

Grabbing a pen she crossed out her name and wrote the name she decided to use right above it.

Ember Viola Ravenclaw

Ember Viola Potter Black Slytherin Ravenclaw Emrys Peverell

Dining room

Slytherin Manor

After doing that she ripped open the letter and started to read it happily.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore