Chapter 40

„What do we wanna do?" Suna asked Y/n. „How about we grab a drink and go to the club after?" she said.

„Sure" Suna nodded, starting to walk towards the house. He held Y/n tightly, looking around for some guys that may be looking at Y/n.

As the two grabbed their drinks, they looked at people throwing up and dancing.

„This party is crazy." Y/n yelled because the music was so loud they almost couldn't hear eachother.

Suna nodded. „Wanna go outside?" he asked, nodding towards the exit.

Y/n smiled, nodding and grabbing Suna's hand.

As they entered the club they saw many teenagers dancing. A group of teenagers even did a circle playing truth or dare.

„Can we join them? Pleaseee." Y/n begged with puppy eyes. Suna sighed, nodding.

Y/n sat down and she was accepted pretty fast. Y/n waved Suna he should come too.

He sighed another time, sitting down.

„What are your names?" a guy with blue hair and brown eyes asked, looking Y/n up and down.

„L/n" she smiled towards the guy. „Suna..." he mumbled, not very comfortable.

Y/n took a quick glance at him and whispered „If you don't want to play we could just go..." into his ear.

Suna shook his head. His girlfriend looked at him worried, turning her attention slowly towards the circle again.

There were three other guys playing and two girls. They gave eachother normal truth or dares like drinking a cup alcohol in one go, telling them your crush or the most embarassing moment that had happened in your life...

„Can i join?" a deep voice asked. Everyone turned around and Y/n's eyes widened in shock: It was the guy she had saw at the shop ealier today.

„Sure, the more the merrier." one guy said, smirking.

They went on with playing truth or dare as one of the girls were the one to ask; „Y/n, truth or dare?" and looking at her challenging.

„Dare." Y/n said, raising an eyebrow. „I want you to go outside and make out with mister i'm-all-dressed-black." she said, smirking.

Y/n started stuttering. „Come on! Go outside!" the others were pushing the two towards the exit and Suna just sat there, hoping she wouldn't make out with the guy.

He had a bad feeling about him.

„Uh listen, i have a boyfriend and-" „I know~" the guy said, covering Y/n's mouth with his hand.

„Oh darling, you can't believe how long i've waited for this moment. The moment you'll finally be mine and only mine." he said, grabbing her neck.

„You're so pretty. I can't wait until our bodies collide and no one will ever know where you are." he said, chuckling into her ear.

He started kissing her neck, leaving some marks. After that he took out a napkin and covered her nose and mouth with it.

„Sleep well my princess~" he hummed, picking up her now sleeping body in a bridal style and heading towards a black car.

He seated her at the back, quickly going to the driver's seat and starting to drive.

„Are they so into eachother?" the other girl asked into the circle as Y/n and the mysterious guy haven't been coming back since five minutes.

„I'll go check." Suna said, standing up and going outside.

His heart was beating fast as he couldn't find Y/n and the guy anywhere.

„Are you looking for a sexy girl? A man in all black drove with her away. She seemed to be asleep." a drunk guy said, pointing the way they drove away.

That was the moment where Suna's world crashed together. His heart was beating fast and it seemed like he had a panic attack.

His hands started to sweat and his eyes started tearing up.

He didn't hear anything. He could only imagine how the guy drove away with Y/n.

„No no no... what should i do now?" he ran his fingers trough his hair several times, not finding an answer.

Was this the end?
The end of the story, Y/n being kidnapped and we don't even know by who?
Would Suna after some time give up on searching for Y/n, his girlfriend, the person he loved most and search for someone else?..