Chapter 7

Y/n woke up at 10 in the morning. "Ugh, my head hurts.." Y/n said while standing up from her bed. She looked to her couch in her room. Mei wasn't there anymore. Y/n decided to go downstairs expecting to see Mei somewhere but didn't. The only thing she could see was a note on the kitchen counter.

Hey Y/n! I headed out to grab breakfast for the two of us so don't be suprised that i'm not there. See you!

-Mei

Y/n chuckled while she read the note. Mei always was a caring and supporting friend. She was the complete opposite of her brother. Meis Brother was a complete bastard and didn't care about the health of others. Y/n had met him one, two times but he didn't made the best impression. Y/n decided to give the snacks her and Mei bought for the twins. She put on her shoes and started going over to the twins house. Y/n knocked and the mother of the twins opened the door. "Oh Y/n sweetie! I haven't seen you in a long time!" She already embraced Y/n into a hug. Y/n hugged her back and hold up the bag of snacks. "I went buying some things in the store and tought i could buy you guys something too." She said while smiling. "Oh dear, that wasn't necessary!" The mother said. "Atsumu! Osamu! Get your asses down here and welcome Y/n! She was so nice and brought you snacks!" she said while smiling at the girl infornt of her. Y/n chuckled.

"You can come anytime again, but you already know that. You're like part of the family." The woman said to Y/n and hugged her again. "Yes, thank you very much for seeing me as a part of the family." Y/n smiled and waved at the twins. "Don't forget to take a nap or you'll get all grumpy." Y/n laughed. The mother grinned at the twins. Atsumu looked at Osamu with the why-do-i-have-the-feeling-mother-likes-her-more-than-us look. Osamu just shrugged and opened a bag of chips. Y/n turned around and headed to her house.

"Where were you? I missed you" Mei said with a pout as soon as Y/n entered the house. "I visited the twins." Y/n said while grinning at Mei. "Whaat? You could have waited for me. It had been the only chance to talk to him normally, without his fangirls to stomp over me." Mei said. "Girl you never got the chance to talk to him. I bet with you he doesn't even know you exist." Y/n said while rolling her eyes. "I love the way how you destroy my hope, Y/n." Mei said while glaring at Y/n. "What? You always told me to tell you the truth." Y/n said giggling. "Yeah, but you could give me a little hope." Mei said. "Hm, i'm confused. Should i now lie to you or tell you the truth?" Y/n looked at Mei overly confused. "How about you just shut your mouth?" Mei said, glaring. "Okay, okay, sorry, i was just kidding. But i think you'll never get the chance to talk to him normally. Plus he has a big ego. Why don't you try it with Osamu?" Y/n asked while sitting next to Mei. "Osamu? Nooo, i mean, Atsumu looks be-" Mei started. "Girl shut your mouth, both are ugly as heck. But Osamu's a really good cook." Y/n said. "I don't care. I won't betray my future husband." Mei said somehow completely serious. "You have no taste in men." Y/n said while laughing because of the "future husband" thing.

„Bye Y/n! We should do this anytime soon!" Mei said while walking out of Y/ns house. Mei and Y/n had eaten breakfast while watching tiktoks and laughing their asses off, until it was time for Mei to go home. „Yeah sure, see you tomorrow!" Y/n said while smiling brightly at her best friend.

„No! I know you love her! I saw you kissing her!" Y/n was watching TV as she found a Love-drama. Normally Y/n couldn't stand Dramas but she sometimes watched them to jugde them. „Are you stupid? It's oblivious he likes you! God, he even wanted to confess his love to you on the soccer field!" Y/n said in the direction to the TV like the woman in the series could hear her. Y/n was in her thoughts as someone flicked her head. „Ow! Who the fu-" Y/n turned around and saw Atsumu standing infront of her.

„You happy to see us?" Atsumu asked while grinning at Y/n. „Only Samu." Y/n said while punching Atsumu in the stomach. „Good job!" Osamu said while giving Y/n a high-five.

„So, what are you guys doing here?" Y/n asked the two twins. „So, you know that the third years will go soon-" Atsumu started. „We still have six months school with them." Y/n cutted Atsumu off. „Exactly! This is such a short amount of time! You just blink one time and they go into their adults lifes and are looking down at you like a five-year old!" Atsumu said. „Aaand?" Y/n asked while tapping her fingers rithmically on the kitchen counter. „A second year from johjenzi is doing a party for the third years. But he invites many other people from other schools." Atsumu said. „Why don't you tell me first that you want to go there with me?" Y/n asked while punching Atsumu playfully. „I'm glad you're not mad. But if we get drunk you need to take of us!" Atsumu said. „Oh hell to the no!" Y/n said while glaring at Atsumu. „Why do you have a twin brother if he doesn't take care of you?" Y/n asked. „I'm sorry that i was planned first but then this piece of shit came too." Osamu said while shrugging. „Anyway, here's the number of Terushima, the guy who makes the party. Just ask him about the informations." Osamu said while handing Y/n a paper before Atsumu could say anything about what Osamu had said before.

„Bye Y/n! See you tomorrow! And don't forget to text Terushima!" Atsumu said while waving at Y/n. Y/n waved back and closed the front door. She took her phone out of her pocket and typed in a number.

Y/n:
Hey, am i texting Terushima?

An: I don't get many reads but maybe when my story is completed more people will read it..? I hope so.. and if not, then it is what it is 😗 Anyway, i hope you liked the chapter! I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes.

It would be nice if you would vote!
Have a nice day/night! 🤍✨