Chapter 39

„Suna i will steal your girl for a little if you don't mind." Mei grinned, holding Y/n by her wrist.

„Normally i would mind, but i guess it's alright for now. I'll go hang out with the twins. Should i come pick you up or we'll just see eachother at the party?" Suna asked.

„We'll see eachother at the party, don't worry. And have fun!" she said, only waving because Mei already started dragging her upstairs.

„So, let's start. We only have some hours to get ready." Mei said, clapping her hands together.

Y/n raised an eyebrow, looking at her friend. „You're the one who needs three hours to get ready for a party only to get wasted after and make out with a guy in less than five seconds." she said, laughing silently.

Mei rolled her eyes, taking her folded outfit out of her bag.

„I'm going to eat my breakfast first. Should i get you something from the store?" Y/n asked as she grabbed her keys.

Mei looked at her with dissapointment. „Red bull, got it. No need to look at me like that, maybe you had changed your mind." Y/n said, rolling her eyes while turning around to go downstairs.

She heard a faint „Thank youuu" from Mei before she got out of the house.

Y/n started walking, it was beautiful and calming outside.

Birds sang and kids chased eachother. The wind was shaking the leaves of the trees.

Y/n inhaled deeply, enjoying every second of being outside.

She turned around some times because she had a feeling of being watched.

Y/n just shook her head. It's probably because i'm so hungry... she thought, craving for an onigiri.

As she went into the store she was greeted by an older lady sitting at the cashier.

Y/n greeted her too, smiling brightly. She quickly went trough the whole store searching for things she could eat.

As she was heading to the cashier another person entered the store, it was a tall figure with a black hoodie, black sweatpants, a cap, sunglasses and a mask on.

Y/n took a quick glance at him, but shrugged after. The person could wear whatever they felt comfortable in.

But the cap and sunglasses were somehow familiar- „Here you go honey, thank you. Have a great day!" the older lady handed Y/n a bag with the stuff Y/n had bought.

„Thank you very much. Have a nice day!" Y/n said, smiling and leaving the store.

As she was outside she placed down the bag on a bench and searched for her onigiri.

„Mhh" Y/n closed her eyes as she finally could eat something, she was starving.

With that she headed towards her home, but it wasn't going completely ignored that she felt like being watched...

„I'm back!" Y/n shouted, taking out the drink she bought for Mei.

She expected for her best friend to show up in three seconds, but she didn't.

Y/n went upstairs and saw Mei sleeping on the floor.

Y/n frowned. „That must be uncomfortable as shit." she mumbled.

After some hours the two were ready to go.

„How are we gonna drive there?" Mei asked, fixing herself while standing infornt of the mirror.

„Uber, duh!" Y/n said, taking the keys.

„Ready?" she asked, looking at her friend. Mei nodded, turning around and following Y/n out of the house.

-20 minutes later-

„Holy fucking shit." Mei said as she looked at the „house" the party was held in.

„Is that a club next to it?" Y/n asked, her jaw dropping. Mei shook her head in disbelief.

„I'm gonna live my life. I'm probably gonna die because of drinking that much alcohol, let me just tell you, it was nice knowing you." Mei said, placing a hand on Y/n's shoulder before heading into the house.

„Wait! We should search Rin and-" Y/n started saying but sighed as she saw that her friend already went inside.

Y/n looked around, hoping to see some familiar faces.

Her eyes landed on a tall figure with hazel eyes and a funny hairstyle.

„Kuroo!" Y/n called out, waving. Kuroo looked her way and started smiling as he saw Y/n.

„Hey! You ready to live your life?" he asked, smirking.

„Guess so..." Y/n smiled shyly.

„Wanna stick with us until you find Suna?" Kuroo asked, as if he could read Y/n's mind.

„You're definitely my best friend. And yes please, that would be nice." she grinned.

„You could just text him..." a shorter boy with blonde and brown (?) hair appeared, his attention still on the screen of his Nintendo.

„Yeah right. Thank you Kenma." Y/n searched for her phone embarassed.

Y/n:
Where are u?
I'm already at
the party

SleepyAss<3:
We will come a little
later bc Atsumu that
pisshaired shit forgot
to bring something
„important" with him

Y/n:
Lmao
Okay, see u later!
:)

SleepyAss<3:
See u later :D

„He's still not here." Y/n explained. Kuroo nodded. „How about we look around and then go to the club afterwards?" he asked.

„Sure." Y/n answered. She looked around for Kenma but he already was sitting on a bench trying to avoid everyone and everything.

Y/n laughed at the sight silently, following Kuroo after as he started heading inside.

„This place is huge!" Y/n said, looking around. „I know right? I'm asking myself how many rooms they have in here." he mumbled.

In the same second they looked at eachother in a competitive way, smirking.

„I'm saying 19 rooms." Y/n said. „23." Kuroo said, looking around for Terushima or someone who could know how many rooms this house had.

There was a guy that looked much like a butler. „Excuse me sir, but do you know how many rooms this house has?" Kuroo asked.

The butler looked at him and Y/n, raising an eyebrow. „26 rooms, sir." he answered, bowing as a goodbye before he went to his job again.

Kuroo smirked. „Fuck!" Y/n said.

After twenty minutes of looking around and seeing many teenagers making out with eachother and dragging eachother upstairs to make the whole bed fall apart.

„Already? The party had started like a half hour ago..." Y/n mumbled.

Just as the two went outside again, she saw a black car parking, and five teenagers got out of it.

„Rin!" Y/n said, jumping into his arms. „Hey." he said, hugging her and kissing the top of her head.

„I'll go watch what Kenma's doing. See you guys around." Kuroo said, waving and going away.

An: Next chapter, i promise. Next chapter dear people.

It would be nice if you would vote!
Have a nice day/night! 🩷✨