Chapter 8

Y/n:
Hey, am i texting Terushima?

Terushima:
Yeah, who r u?

Y/n:
I'm Y/n. A friend of Atsumu
and Osamu.

Terushima:
Ah! You're the girl
they told me about and
asked me if she could come
too.

Y/n:
Can i?

Terushima:
Of course you can,
cutie ;)

„What the hell." Y/n asked while she looked at her phone.

Y/n:
Could you give me
your adress?

Terushima:
Sure, it's -, can't
wait to see you there ;)

Y/n:
Uhh yeah thx

Imma go now, bye

Terushima:
Bye, take care of yourself :)

„Flirting much?" Y/n asked herself while turning off her phone. Who else is gonna be at the party from her school? „I think i'll go out for a bit." Y/n said while taking her earphones and plugging them in. I wanna be yours played softly in the background while Y/n walked trough the park. She stopped where kids could play. Here she had met Kaito- her supporting best friend.

Ding- the door made a sound to show that a customer came into the coffee shop. Y/n took a seat at her favourite place, hoping Kaito will show up in some seconds next to her. „Guess who's next to you." A certain someone said while blocking Y/ns view with their hands. „Someone who i came to visit." Y/n said while chuckling. „That's right." The person said while taking their hands next to them. „How are you?" Kaito asked Y/n while smiling brightly. „I have been better but it's not a bad mood. It's like where you don't think anything. You understand? It's like, eh.." Y/n tried to explain to a nodding Kaito. „I know that." He said.

„And how are you?" Y/n asked while taking a sip from her drink. „Great, mom and dad are gonna pay me a visit this weekend." Kaito said. Y/n and Kaitos parents were busy people. They were mostly at business trips and were not coming back for months. They could only pay a visit to their children for one to two days. „Lucky you, you even hear anything about them. I think mom and dad changed their phone numbers again or they forgot to load their phones up." Y/n said.

„Forgetting to load your phone up? How's that possible?" Kaito asked while raising an eyebrow. Y/n shrugged. „They even forgot their phones at home for like three whole months." Y/n said while taking another sip from her drink.

Kaito and Y/n spend hours talking to each other, telling secrets, crushes and whatsoever. „We're gonna close in twenty minutes." Kaito said while looking at Y/n hoping she understood what he meant. „Yeah, i need to go anyway to buy groceries." Y/n said while hugging Kaito. He hugged her back and waved at her.

Y/n plugged her earphones in and played a random song. She walked for ten minutes and then entered a grocery shop. She took the things she needed and started walking to the cashier. There were two more people in the grocery shop. The cashier started scanning her items but Y/n felt eyes on her all the time. She thanked the cashier and payed for her items. She got out only to be followed by a guy who was in the grocery shop too.

He grabbed her wrist and turned her so she could face him. He had a black hoodie on and black trousers. „What is a pretty girl like you doing out here so late? Would you mind giving me your number?" He said while taking a step closer towards Y/n. Great, a creep. Y/n thought while looking disgusted at the male. „Uh, could you please let go of me sir?" Y/n asked while trying to losen the grip from the guy but he just thightened his grip.

He almost touched Y/n by her ass but then someone hit him on the head so he would fall on the ground unconsciously. „T-thanks." Y/n stuttered while looking at the guy who had knocked the creep out. „No problem, but you should be careful." he said while turning around and going his own way. I know this voice, i had heard it before.. „Wait! What's your name?" Y/n yelled after him but he didn't answer anymore. Y/n just shrugged and tried to remember where she had heard this voice before.

She opened the the front door to her house and got in. She plopped down on the couch and turned on the TV. „Great, what a crazy day.." Y/n said while sighing. „If i would ever tell that to anyone no one would believe me, first this Terushima guys who immediately started flirting with me, secondly having mood swings like i would have my period, and lastly, the creep and then a guy who knocked him off. BUT I KNOW HIM FROM SOMEWHERE." Y/n whined into a pillow next to her. She stood up and decided to do herself something to eat.

She was doing herself some ramen while watching a love-drama. Again. Only to complain how dumb the people in the series were. „Ronald! Kiss me!" „But.." „You love someone else, don't you?" „Yeah.." „Who?" „L-Luana.." „WHAT?! YOU FIRSTLY HATED HER OVER EVERYTHING, AND NOW YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH HER? GET IT TOGETHER!" The woman in the series yelled at the man and slapped him. Y/n snickered while taking her chopsticks. „She's right, you should get it together. Imagine falling in love with your bully or enemy." Y/n said.

„What an exhausting day." Y/n said while falling on her bed. It was nearly midnight but Y/n didn't felt like sleeping. She still tought about the guy who saved her from the creep. He was misterious and full of secrets. Just like.. „Why do i think of Suna Rintarou? I wanna text him and ask him how we would do this with the project but he doesn't give a damn about it. Well shit.."

Suna was full of secrets. He looked like a cool guy and Y/n thought maybe they would be becoming great friends. But no, Y/n hated hi- did she really hate him? What if she's just angry and still mad about what happened these two times? Should she give him another chance? Tomorrow was school and she would see him at practice, so she can find out tomorrow what she would do. „Just let it happen.." Y/n whispered to herself while closing her eyes and drifting into a deep sleep.

An: I wrote the part with the creep at like 10 pm. Idk, my mind is at night somehow more creative. But whatever. I'm sorry if there are any grammar mistakes!

It would be nice if you would vote!
Have a great day/night! 🤍✨