Chapter 2

„As many of you heard, we will have a new volleyball player." the coach said. Excited murmurs were going trough the little group that was standing around the coach. Kita Shinsuke, the captain of the team asked the coach when the new member will join. „Next week. Oh! And i forgot to tell you guys that we have a tranings camp next month." He said while looking at Y/n. „If you want, you can come too, but you need to look for your own how you gonna get there." the coach said while looking apologetic at her. „Yeah, i totally understand, and if i'm not a distraction then i'm glad to join." Y/n said while smiling.

„Okay guys, you did a great job today, clean everything up and you can go home after that!" the coach said while Y/n gave out waterbottles. „And, how did i play?" Atsumu asked while he took a waterbottle from Y/n. „Horrible." Y/n said while ruffling his hair. „I'm deeply hurt." Atsumu said while gasping. „I mean, she's right. You play horrible every day, dipshit." Osamu said while pushing Atsumu away. „Shut up! You can't even play volleyball! You do not even have a talent for that!" Atsumu said while pushing Osamu back. „That's true. But his onigiris are delicious. You should learn from him Tsumu." Y/n said while giggling. „You all are too dumb for me." Atsumu said while walking away.

„Oi Y/n! do you wanna hang out?" Atsumu asked. The three of you were heading home. „I would love to, but i need to do this annoying homework shit." Y/n said while whining. „That's not a problem! We can do this together." Atsumu said happily. „Alright then, i do not have a problem with that." Y/n said. The twins and Y/n were neighbours so it wasn't a problem of them hanging out. „Okay, we'll see you soon!" Atsumu said to Y/n while waving a goodbye as they reached their house and Osamu did the same. Y/n nodded and entered her house. She looked around. „Looks like no ones home, again.." Y/n said while putting on her house shoes. She got upstairs and let herself fall on the bed. Ding! The tone of her phone that she became a message brought her back to reality. She took her phone and unlocked it. „Unknown? Who and how the fuck." Y/n said while opening her message.

Unknown:
Hi

Y/n:
Uh hey?

Unknown:
It's me, Suna, the guy from
your class from earlier.

Y/n:
How did you get my number?

Suna:
A girl from our class gave it to me.
Anyway, bc of the project.

Y/n:
God, do not even remind me.

Suna:
Whatever, when do you have time?

Y/n:
Idk

Suna:
Okay, lets say saturday at 11 am,
see you

Y/n:
See you..?

„How rude" Y/n said while turning her phone off. She already knew that it will be hard working with him together.

„You wake her up!" „No, you!" „What? Why me? You know how angry she gets when you wake her up!" „Then what are we gonna do?" „I don't know! Wait, i guess?" Y/n heard two voices argue with eachother. She slowly opened her eyes and saw the twins standing in her room. They were looking nervous at her. „Uh, hi?" Y/n said while standing up. „Hey, did we wake you up? We're really so-" Atsumu started „No no, everything's fine, i'm sorry, i just fell asleep and forgot to set an alarm." Y/n said while yawning. Osamu nodded his head. „We already did our homework, if you want, you can copy it or do it yourself and we're gonna help you." he said. „Thank you, i'll try doing it myself. You can do whatever you guys want. But you already know.." Y/n said while opening her backpack and taking out her pencilcase and her book. „Y/n, Mai texted you." Atsumu said while giving Y/n her phone. The twins and Y/n are fine with it that the other person can look at their phone and whatsoever. „Thanks" Y/n said while taking her phone from Atsumu and unlocking it.

Dumbshit😔💅:
You're welcome btw 😌

Y/n:
Tf you're talking about

Dumbshit😔💅:
The unknown person
that texted you???

Y/n:
OHHH yeah he's an asshole 🙃

Dumbshit😔💅:
WHAT

Y/n:
Yeah, he asked me when
we wanna meet bc of the
project and i didn't knew
so he just said ‚OkAy,
lEtS mEeT aT tHe lIbrArY aT 11 aM,
sEe yOu tHerE' or something
like that 😃

Dumbshit😔💅:
Just give him some time gurll 🤭

Y/n:
Whateva 😗

„And? What are you guys writing about?" Atsumu asked while trying to take a look over Y/ns shoulder. „Nothing special, just about the project that we need to do." Y/n sighed and got down to the kitchen. „You don't wanna do your homework?" Osamu said who was standing in the kitchen making onigiris. „I'll probably do it later." Y/n said while sitting down on a chair. „Oi Y/n you little rat! I didn't even knew you had hoodies from us!" Atsumu yelled down. „Uhm-" Y/n was looking at Osamu who looked curious at her. „So that's where our hoodies went. You stole them, huh?" he said. „What, N-no! I would never do that." Y/n said innocently as possible. „I don't believe you." Osamu said while squinting his eyes. After some seconds he walked towards Y/n and started tickling her. „No! Samu! Stop! It tickles!" Y/n said while she died of laughter.

„Thank you for coming over and helping me with my homework!" Y/n said while punching Atsumu lightly in the stomach. „Uff- you're welcome.." he said almost dying. „Don't tell me you're that weak that even a girl can punch you and you're already dying." Osamu said while laughing. „So you say girls are weak?" Y/n asked while glaring at Osamu. „No! I didn't meant like it! I just.." he tried explaining. „You better run you piece of shit." Y/n said while taking a step towards Osamu. He brushed of faster than Sonic. Atsumu was giggling and said his goodbye to Y/n. She got into her house and closed the front door. Y/n started smiling. She loved these two idiots.

An: I hope you like the story so far! I just want to tell you guys that it's possible that i won't be uploading every day.
I'm really sorry for any grammar mistakes!

It would be nice if you would vote!
Have a nice day/night! 🤍✨