Chapter 29

Tears streamed down Y/n's face. Suna had just said something so beautiful. „Yes, i want to be your girlfriend." Y/n smiled kissing Suna.

Suna smiled into the kiss. He broke the kiss and wiped the tears.

„Now i can tell everyone to fuck off because you're mine." he smirked, pecking Y/n's lips. Y/n chuckled, hugging Suna.

„Let's go in again, shall we?" Suna said after some minutes. Y/n nodded, holding Suna's hand and walking next to him.

„Something definitely happened between the two." Osamu whispered towards Atsumu. He nodded slowly, feeling something inside him. And it wasn't a calm feeling.

„You can go sit with the mamagers again." Suna smiled slightly, letting go of Y/n's hand.

He got to the table with the other team members and Y/n got to the table with the other managers.

„I knew it." Yukie grinned. „You guys are cute together." Kiyoko smiled. Y/n blushed, looking down at her hands.

„Bro what happened?" Aran asked Suna as Suna sat down. „We're a couple." Suna smirked. „Oh my fuck finally. Y'all almost made me lose my shit." Osamu said.

Suna rolled his eyes and talked to the others. Y/n was tired so she went to get ready to go to sleep.

She hummed as she snuggled into her blankets. Mukata wasn't in the room but Y/n couldn't care less.

She almost fell asleep as she became a notification. She unlocked her phone.

SleepyAss<3:
You still awake,
right?

Y/n:
Yeah

SleepyAss<3:
Y/N YOU CSAT
BELIEUE HOW
HAPPYJ SUANNSS
WAUSZ.

Y/n:
??

SleepyAss<3:
Atsumu took my
phone 🧍‍♂️

Y/n:
lmaoo 💀

SleepyAss<3:
Alright it's late,
go get some sleep
princess. Goodnight <3

Y/n:
Goodnight <33

Y/n smiled as she read through the messages over and over. Suna really was her boyfriend. She was so happy.

Y/n wasn't even scared of her ex anymore. She would help Suna and he would help her.

She closed her eyes and drifted slowly into sleep.

The next morning she woke up to her alarm. She groaned, turning it off and sitting up.

Mukata wasn't in the room Y/n and Mukata were sharing. She probably had slept somewhere else.

A notification from her phone brought Y/n back to reality.

SleepyAss<3:
Good morning
princess

Y/n:
Good morning!!

But you will see me
at breakfast, why are
you texting me?? 😭

SleepyAss<3:
I miss u??? 😃

Y/n:
Aww sTaWp
my HearT
boy you got me
screaming 😫💞

SleepyAss<3:
Yeah my nam-

Y/n:
Don't you fucking
dare Rintarou 😘🔪

SleepyAss<3:
sorry MomMy 😫

Y/n:
oml okay that's it
bye 💀