Chapter 6

„Don't you wanna text Suna because of what happened?" Mei looked at Y/n. Y/n stayed silent for some seconds. „No, why would i?" She said. „Hm, i don't know, maybe confront him?" Mei said while tapping her chin. „There's no need for that." Y/n said while walking faster.

„I'm sleepy!" Mei whined while she jumped on the couch. „Okay, goodnight." Y/n said while turning off the lights and started going upstairs. „Wait! Are you really gonna leave me here?" Mei asked. „Yup." Y/n said while loudly closing the door so Mei could hear it. Y/n let herself fall on her bed and waited some seconds. After that she heard someone stomp into her room and felt a weight next to her. „Hi" Mei said while closing her eyes. „Get off. You have the couch." Y/n said while pushing Mei off. „You know, other bestfriends be like: ,No! You take the bed and i'll take the floor or couch or whatever!' And you be like: ‚You take the couch.' You serious right now?" Mei said while getting on the couch. „It's your problem to be best friends with me." Y/n said while wrapping herself in a blanket. „I hate you." Mei said. „You love me."

At like 4 a.m Y/n got a text. „What the hell..? Who?..." Y/n took her phone and unlocked it. The brightness welcomed her fully and Y/n firstly got blind. (Who can't even relate to that?) After some seconds Y/n finally saw something and clicked at the notification.

Volleyball 😔✌️:

Pisshair🤭:
Guys, you still awake?

BestCook😋:
Boi get yo ass sleeping

BuiltDifferent💪:
Osamu's the better twin

Pisshair🤭:
Oi shut it!

Mum🥰🤘:
Go to sleep. All of you.

Y/n:
I just have one question.
Why am i even in this
groupchat?

BuiltDifferent💪:
You gotta help Kita to
deal with us ☺️

Y/n:
Bro wtf i'm not even
yo managa 🤠🔪

Pisshair🤭:
I'm aksing why tho

BestCook😋:
*asking

Y/n:
💀

Mum🥰🤘:
Extra laps for you all.
And if you're not going
to sleep now i'm gonna make sure only
the two of you can clean the gym
Aran and Atsumu. Goodnight
to you all.

Y/n:
Goodnight mum 🥰

Pisshair🤭:
No goodnight for us?

Y/n:
I hope you have nightmares and
fall off your bed. 🥰

BestCook😋:
lol rip 💀

Y/n sighed and turned off her phone. „What now?" Y/n whispered and decided to grab a drink in the kitchen. Y/n slowly walks to her door not wanting to wake up Mei. She got downstairs and grabbed a glass of water and sat down at the kitchen counter. I wanna text Kaito. I'm pretty sure he's still awake. Y/n thought.

Y/n:
Hey bro you still
awake?

AlmostRelated😔✌️:
Ofc, watching tt,
what're you doing?