25

Edward walked into school the next day and was met by Angela who had a curious look on her face. He read her mind to see that she was gonna ask about Fawn.

"Hello Edward. I was just wondering if Fawn was coming to school today?" Angela asked

Edward frowned, "No, she has something to do for today and maybe for the rest of the year. I'll let her know you're worried about her."

"Thank you! I been trying to call her but she hasn't been picking up. Is she alright?" Angela asked with concern

Edward liked Angela more than the rest of the group, because she wasn't annoying compared to the other members. Also, she wasn't always spreading rumors and lies about him and his family like Jessica and Mike.

"She's alright. She just had something to do that could take a while but she's fine." Edward informed her

"Alright. I'll see you around." Angela tells him

Angela turned around and bumped into a solid chest making her fall to the ground and her glasses to fall off her face. She looked up at who she bumped into and was shocked at the person she saw standing before her. It was Stefan who she had bumped into but she didn't know that. Stefan knelt down and picked up her glasses before handing them to her.

"There you go, beautiful." Stefan tells her

Angela chuckled and blushed as she took her glasses back to put them on her face. Edward was behind her reading her mind, while Stefan held his hand out to her to help her up. She took it and stood up in front of him as she got a good look at him before realized she was the one to bump into him.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you! I wasn't looking where I was going!" Angela assured him

"Easy. It's ok." Stefan tells her

Angela chuckled again before moving around him to make way to her class. Stefan turned to look at her before she was out of his view before turning to Edward.

"Who's that?" Stefan asked

"Angela Webber. Close friend of Fawn and Bella. Nicest person you'll ever meet." Edward tells him

Stefan nodded before walking to his first class as he and Damon joined Forks High School. It was to keep their cover as well and they are known as the Cullen Cousins.

----

Fawn wiped her forehead that was covered in sweat as she moved debris from ground. She and her shulk were in their village planning to clean it up. Kettu and the males of the shulk threw debris into a pile as they were going to have a bonfire with it. Kit walked over to her daughter and wrapped her arm around her shoulder.

"I missed this place. I'm happy that we are going to fix it." Kit tells her daughter

"Me too!" Fawn tells her

Kettu looked over at his family and winked at his mate, who blushed, as Fawn smiled at her family. Zorro looked over to Fawn and beckoned her over to help him with something, and Fawn kissed her mom's cheek before walking over to him.

"Hey! Can you help hammer these nails in?" Zorro asked

Fawn nodded and grabbed another hammer as she began helping him with the floor of one of the houses they were rebuilding. Whistles were heard making all the Foxens look over to see the wolf pack, the Salvatore brothers, and the Cullens. Kettu walked over with a smile as he began telling them what they can do. Edward walked over to his fiance and watched her work with Zorro.

"Edward are you going to help or are you just going to stand there?" Fawn asked with a smirk

"I don't know. I'm quite enjoying seeing you work." Edward tells her

Fawn giggles as Edward grabbed a hammer to begin helping along with everyone else. He walked over to Zorro to help hold down the piece of wood he was hammering down and the male Foxen gave him a grin in thanks. Kit and Kettu were off to the side watching as everyone was working and Kit looked at her mate.

"What's to stop them werewolves from coming back to finish us?" Kit asked

Kettu shook his head, "I don't know, but what we can do is make sure that everyone is safe."

Kit nodded with a frown before she smiled as she felt Kettu nuzzle into her neck and kiss her neck. She lightly hit his head away from her as she walked over to her daughter. She dragged her away from the boys and began conversing with the link.

"So when am I going to get another grand baby?" Kit asked

Fawn blushed and pushed her mom away making her giggle at how flustered her daughter was. It was all jokes but she was actually curious.

"I don't know if it's possible, even if it was." Fawn answered

"True but it's not impossible to try." Kit replied

Fawn raised an eyebrow, "Are you telling me I need to have sex?"

Kit realized how her words sounded and repeatedly shook her head. She didn't mean for it to come out of her mind like that.

"No, no, no! I didn't mean it like that! Just be careful, ok!" Kit rants

Fawn giggled before feeling arms around her waist, making her look up to see Edward. She placed hands on his arms as he tightened his hold around her and nuzzled into her neck.

"You ok?" Fawn asked

Edward hummed before nuzzling closer to her neck, placing a kiss on it. Kit smiled at the couple as Kettu walked over.

"What were you two talking about?" Kettu asked

Kettu rubbed his wife's arms as she gave her daughter a wink. Fawn giggled nervously and blushed making Kettu look at the vampire.

"Do you know what they were talking about?" Kettu asked

Edward removed his head from Fawn's neck before shaking his head. With the Foxen link, he couldn't hear a thing.

"No." Edward tells him

Zorro dropped the hammer and looked at them with a scoff.

"Are you guys going to help or is it just going to be us?" Zorro asked

Kettu gestured for them to get back to work as Kit hugged his side. Edward wrapped an arm around Fawn's shoulder with a kiss on her head as they walked back over to help.

——

Bella or Elena?