22

Fawn chose to run to the den for a while to cool off and rest her mind before she kills the human. She pressed the button to go to the underground of the den, only for it to open revealing Arizona and Fauna. Arizona and Fauna heard the den open and smiled seeing their family and pack member, only to then frown seeing the tears on her face.

"What's wrong, Fawn?" Arizona asked with concern

Fawn sniffled and shook her head as she couldn't comprehend any words. Fauna ran over and hugged her sister, never seeing her this distraught before.

"Come on, let's get you into a comfortable space and once you calm down, we'll talk about it, ok?" Fauna asks

Fawn nodded her head, making Fauna direct her to her room where Niko and Indigo were. Niko looked up when he heard the door open and smiled seeing his wife and mate then smiled at his sister-in-law, before frowning seeing her upset. He dropped whatever he was doing and made his way over.

"Are you alright, Sunshine?" Niko asked

Fawn just shook her head, making him step back to let Fauna sit her down on the bed. Fauna pet Fawn's hair to calm her down, only for that to make Fawn fall asleep. Indigo was asleep on the bed next to her, so she would be comfortable when she wakes up. Fauna covered her sister up on the bed before walking over to her husband. Niko wrapped an arm around his wife's waist and kissed her head, before looking at his distraught sister-in-law with concern.

"Is she going to be ok, my love?" Niko asked

Fauna sighed and looked at him, "I don't know. She's never been this upset before and it concerns me."

"Do you think the Cullens would know anything about it?" Niko asked

"We do."

The couple turned around to see Edward standing there with a lost expression. Fauna stepped forward to him as Niko looked at the vampire with a serious look.

"What is it?" Fauna asked

"I'd rather discuss this with the whole shulk if that's possible. It's something big." Edward tells her

Fauna looked to her husband making him nod as he makes his way around the whole underground den to gather all of the shulk. Edward stood at the entrance of the den as all the foxens crowded around to hear what he has to say.

"We found the person who had sent the werewolves to attack your village." Edward began causing gasps to spread throughout the den "The reason, if you seen Fawn come in here upset, was because it was a friend of hers. We don't know the reason as to why this friend did this, but we are going to find out to put everyone at peace."

The shulk nodded and went back to what they were doing. Edward stepped down from the step to head towards Arizona and Fauna.

"How was she? When she came down here?" Edward asked the two women

"Upset, that's for sure. She wouldn't even talk to us." Arizona tells him

Edward nodded solemnly for his girlfriend before walking towards the room she was in to see her still asleep next to Indigo. Niko walked over to the vampire with a smirk.

"Have you thought about it?" Niko asked

Edward looked at him confused, "Thought about what?"

Niko chuckled, "You and Fawn getting married, having kids, possibly, together."

Edward understood what he was saying and chuckled as he looked down at the ground.

"I have thought about it, and I already have the ring picked out, but I don't think now is the best time to propose." Edward tells him

Niko nodded, "Understandable, but there's never a good time to propose. There's never a good time for anything, depending on a person's life."

Edward looked at Niko with a grin, "You a therapist or something?"

Niko chuckled as he pat the man's shoulder and walked over to his wife. Fauna felt him wrap his arms around her and smiled as he laid his head on her shoulder. Edward walked over to the three as Arizona was speaking.

"What are we going to do with this foe? All she and Bella are bringing is just chaos to this family!" Arizona tells them

"Bella brought Elena here, because she told her that Fawn stole me from her. Elena came here to help Bell, but then explained that she was the one who brought the werewolves to your village." Edward explained to them

"That must've broke Fawn's heart, knowing a close friend was the reason she's been on the run since she was 5." Fauna tells them with a frown

The sound of footsteps was heard making them all turn around to see Fawn, with Indigo's hand in hers, walking over. Edward smiled seeing his girlfriend, who let go of Indigo's hand so she could run over to her parents. Fawn gripped onto Edward's shirt and pulled him closer to her. Edward kissed her head as he wrapped an arm around her.

"How was sleeping next to Auntie Fawnie?" Fauna asked her daughter

Indigo smiled nodded tiredly as Niko picked the girl up. Once Fawn was fully awake, she looked up at her boyfriend with concern.

"Is Elena still there?" Fawn asked

Edward sighed and nodded, "Yes, but Damon and Stefan, I think their names are, are coming because Elena texted them to come protect her and Bella. They are vampires but a different kind."

"Because they are outnumbered, 2 against everyone who lives here. They have no chance against us unless those two vampires come here." Arizona tells them

"Unless we can get Damon and Stefan on our side." Fawn tells them

Fauna looked at her sister with a frown, "What do you mean?"

"I'm friends with Damon and Stefan, have been since I stayed in Mystic Falls for a while before the werewolves found me there so I ran to Forks. If I can contact them surely they'll understand why they are coming here for." Fawn explained

As soon as she says that, her phone goes off making her pull her phone out of her pocket. She looked at the contact name only to see a certain name.

"Speaking of contact." Edward tells them

Fawn pressed answer and placed her phone to her ear.

"Hello, Stefan!" Fawn greeted as if nothing was happening

"Hey, do you know why Elena called me to bring Damon to Forks?" Stefan asked curiously

"She didn't tell you why you both have to come to Forks?" Fawn asked confused

The three Foxen and Edward all looked at one another confused, as they figured that Elena would tell the brothers about why they had to come to Forks.

"No, she just asked for me and Damon to come to Forks, which we know where you are." Stefan answers

"It's a long story." Fawn tells him chuckling nervously

Stefan chuckled, "Fawn, we're dead. We have a lot of time."

"Well..."

——

1172 words

What was your first impression of Twilight?