9

Fawn woke up and walked out of her room as all the women and Carlisle were in the room. Esme and Kit were cooking, while Rosalie and Alice were talking about clothes and hair. The boys were out hunting so it was just the woman.

Kit saw her daughter and walked over to her, "Hi, sweetie. You hungry? Esme and I cooked something for you."

Fawn smiled, "Thank you!"

Kit smiled and grabbed her hand as she lead her to the kitchen table and put a plate down in front of her. Kit kissed her head, before going back to Esme as the door opened as the three boys walked in.

Esme looked at them with curiosity, "How'd it go?"

Jasper nodded, "Good. However, something happened."

Fawn turned in her chair and looked at them, "What?"

Edward looked to the two shifters, "We saw another Foxen."

Fawn and Kit looked at each other as Kit walked over to him, "What did they look like?"

Edward sighed as he described the Foxen, "Tall, red like a normal fox, and big blue eyes."

Kit and Fawn's eyes widened hearing this as Fawn ran over to her mother, "Do you think it's possible that..?"

Kit shook her head, "I don't know. C'mon. We're going to check it out ourselves."

Edward kissed Fawn's head before letting her leave before Fawn and Kit ran outside and shifted, before running into the woods. They ran side by side, confused on if it could be Kettu, Fawn's father and Kit's husband. They ran up to a top of a hill and saw the Foxen. It was as how Edward described.

 It was as how Edward described

"Kettu?" Kit called

The Foxen turned around and saw the two Foxens. He gasped internally hearing Kit's voice. He walked over to them. He looked at them and realized who they were.

"Kit? Fawn?" Kettu asked

"Daddy!" Fawn cheered into the mindlink

Kit and Fawn nuzzled into Kettu's fur, missing him dearly. Kit licked his face missing him the most. Kettu licked her as well.

"We must get you home." Kit tells her mate

"Home?" Kettu asks

"With Vampires." Kit tells him

"As long as it's them, then let's go!" Kettu agreed

The Foxen family ran side by side to their home. The Cullen's stood outside and smiled at the family. Kit and Fawn shifted back along with Kettu. He looked at his wife and kissed her, making her kiss back. Fawn smiled at her parents, knowing they were happy again. Edward walked over to Fawn and kissed her head. Kettu saw that and pulled away. He looked down at Kit. Kettu was the same height as Emmett, and Kit was the same height as Rosalie.

"Did our daughter imprint on him?" Kettu asks

"She did. It's a rare love they have. No one we know has ever imprinted on a Vampire. They love each other and nothing can stop that" Kit tells him

Kettu walked over to his daughter and Edward. Kit walked over to stop his overprotective side if she needs to. Fawn hugged her dad after all the years she hadn't seen him, and thought he was dead.

"What's your name, son?" Kettu asks

"Edward, sir" Edward tells him

"You care for my daughter?" Kettu asks

"Kettu!" Kit scolds

"I care for her more than words can express" Edward tells him

Fawn blushed and hid her face in her dad's neck. Kettu holds his hand out to him. Edward holds his out and shakes his hand.

"Take care of her" Kettu tells him

"I will" Edward tells him

Kettu nods and wraps an arm around Kit. Esme and Kit were talking. They became the best of friends in the matter of a few days. Fawn walked over to Edward and hugged his torso.

"You ok?" Fawn asks

"I'm fine. I'm starting to worry" Edward tells her

"Worry about what?" Fawn asks

"With the Pack across the way, I don't only have to worry about you, but I have to worry about your parents now" Edward tells her

"Don't worry. We won't be alone no more. We have you guys to protect us, and vice versa" Fawn tells him

"What I worry most is that Bella will do something wrong" Edward says to her

"Bella?" Kettu asks hearing that name

"Edward's ex-crazy-girlfriend" Emmett tells him

"Did she do anything to my little girl?" Kettu asks anger in his voice

"Kettu!" Kit says

Kettu looks to his wife and his face softened. Kit grabbed his hand and directed it to Fawn's face, where the scar was. The anger came back, but he kept it at bay.

"You said Bella is with one of the wolves across the way, right?" Kettu asks

"Yes, sir" Edward tells him

"Bella doesn't come here, does she?" Kit asks

"Not no more. Not ever since she's been with Jacob" Fawn tells her

"Good. I don't want her anywhere near you" Kettu says

"We'll make sure of that. However, we have much alarming matters at hand" Carlisle tells him

Carlisle grabbed the remote to the tv and turned it on. Everyone walked over and listened at the reporter talked about people going missing and some ending up dead. Kit walked over to her daughter and grabbed her hand. She lead her away from everyone. Fawn watched as Kit pulled something out of her pocket.

"This was my mother's when I was your age. She told me to give it to my daughter when she shifts. I didn't think that would happen because of what happened at our village. I managed to find it and wanted to give it to you" Kit tells her handing her a necklace

"It's beautiful" Fawn says

"Let Edward put it on you" Kit tells her

Edward heard and walked over to them. He grabbed the necklace as Fawn moved her hair. Edward placed the necklace around her neck and clasped it together. She let her hair fall down and looked to her mother. Kit smiled and kissed her forehead.

"If Nana could see you now" Kit says

"You look beautiful" Edward tells her

Fawn smiled at him and then looked back at her mother.

"Do you think there's more of us out there?" Fawn asks

"We'll never know" Kit tells her

1046 words