4

A few days have passed since Fawn "moved" to Forks, and a few days since she met her imprint

A few days have passed since Fawn "moved" to Forks, and a few days since she met her imprint. A few days since her secret was revealed to the Cullen's and she was happy that she wasn't alone in the supernatural world. Fawn walked into her school and went to her locker as she opened it and grabbed her stuff. The sound of someone leaning against a locker next to her made her look at who it was, it was Mike.

"I don't believe we've met. I'm Mike. What's your name?" Mike asked with a flirty look

"Fawn."

She did not look at him because she already knew what he was trying to do, also he wasn't the person she wanted it to be.

Mike nodded, "That's pretty. So are you doing anything after school? Maybe we can catch a movie?"

Fawn closed her locker after grabbing her things, before she turned to him with an annoyed look on her face.

"Let's get one thing straight, I know you want to be with me only because of my "beauty" and because I'm new. I'm not going to date you to make you popular. I have more important things than being with you."

Fawn turns around and heads to her class as Edward and his siblings watched the interaction when they walked around the corner. Mike caught up with her and grabbed her arm, making Fawn stop walking and remove her arm from his grasp. Edward glared at Mike for touching her as he almost wanted to walk over there and rip him apart, but he can't do that, not with a lot of people around.

"What's your deal? You're nice to the Cullen's but not to anyone else?" Mike asks with a scowl

Fawn turned to him with an annoyed look, "I'm friends with Angela." 

Mike looked at her with curiosity, "How did you guys become friends?"

Fawn rolled her eyes, "Does it matter?"

He went to answer before Fawn walked around him towards the Cullen's. She smiled seeing Edward and his siblings before she walked beside them.

"He wasn't bothering you, was he?" Edward asks even though he could hear them talking

"No. I dealt with him. He was upset that I wouldn't go see a movie with him and that I was friends with you guys." Fawn tells him to assure him

Alice looked to her with curiosity, "You coming to our house later?"

Fawn gave her a smile, "Do I have a choice?"

Alice giggled and shook her head, "No."

Fawn shrugged, "Then yeah. I would've come either way."

"Great!" Alice cheers happy for the girl to come to the house

Everyone smiled that the girl was coming over, before Emmett looked behind Edward to see someone they all didn't want to see.

Emmett's face dropped, "Uh oh. Crazy girlfriend heading this way."

Everyone noticed as Fawn feels Rosalie grab her arm and pulls her towards her. Fawn didn't understand why, but then guessed she was a jealous person and doesn't like other girls near him. Instead of going to Edward, as to what Fawn thought, Bella went to her.

"What is wrong with you?!"

Fawn looked around at the people in the halls who were now listening. They all were interested as to what Bella was mad about as people were nosy and can't mind their own business, another thing that Fawn hated about this school.

Fawn had a confused look at the girl in front of her, "What?"

"Mike told us what happened! Did you deny his request to go hang out? He spent hours trying to pick up the courage to ask you out!" Bella tells her with anger and a glare

Fawn replied, "I'm not interested. I have to go to class."

Fawn turns and walks away as Bella turned to the Cullens, who were avoiding eye contact with her.

Bella looked to Edward, "Why are you guys friends with her?! She ruined one of my friend's lives!"

Edward scoffed, "Last time, you told me you didn't think Mike could ever be your friend."

Bella went to say something but closed her mouth as the Cullens walked away heading in the same direction as Fawn. Bella scoffed and stormed off as Edward caught up to Fawn and walked to class with her.

"You ok?" Edward asks

She nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine. I heard what you said. When Bella asked why you were friends with me. What would you actually tell her?"

Edward looked down at her, "I would have told her that she can't pick who I am friends with and that you aren't my friend. You're my mate, and that I don't want her to talk bad about you."

Fawn looked at him with a frown, "Why are you still with her?"

Edward sighed, "I broke up with her the day she asked to talk when you were there. I couldn't take all the false information she was giving me about you, so I broke up with her. Matter of fact, she wasn't my mate like I had thought."

"What was she like before I got here?" Fawn asks with curiosity

Edward frowned confused, "What do you mean?"

Fawn began to clarify, "Well, she started acted rude the moment I got here, right?"

Edward shook his head, "No, the moment we started dating she was rude to everyone. Even her dad. She never allowed me near any girl, except Rosalie, Alice, and Esme. The moment you arrived. All attention went to you. Bella was the old new girl and you're the new one. She then saw us together and got more mad and jealous."

They walked into class and sat down as Edward looked at her as she looked at him.

"Tell me about you, we've been talking about me."

Fawn looked at him curiously, "What's there to tell?"

Edward shrugged, "Anything about your village?"

Fawn smiled, "Um...there is something. When I was young, my mother and I would shift and run through the woods together. Father was always busy with Pack stuff, and I wasn't allowed to leave the house without an adult. My mother thought this was a way to increase my speed and stamina. We always went when my father was working."

Edward looked at her with a smile, "What were they like? Your parents?"

Fawn smiled at him before it dropped when she talked about werewolves.

"Mother and Father were strict but overprotective people. They cared a lot about me and didn't want anything to happen to me. When the...Werewolves...attacked, my parents forced me to leave so I was safe."

"Do you know the Werewolves across the way?" Edward whispers

She shook her head, "No, I haven't been there and don't plan to unless necessary."

The bell went off making everyone stand up and Fawn went to grab her bag, only to see Edward having it on his shoulders. Fawn giggled and followed him out the door as he walked backwards to talk to her.

He chuckled, "We're going to the same place."

Edward held out his hand out to her and she took it as he interlocked their fingers. They walked outside towards the Cullen siblings as they all smiled at the two as Bella, who was at her truck, glared at Fawn. Edward helped Fawn into the car and got in as he waved to his siblings before heading home.

1237 words