24

Elena stood off to the side as everyone either smiled or held serious looks on their faces as the two girls hugged. They all weren't sure if they should give Bella a chance after all that she's done.

"Hey! What about my problem here?!" Elena called out

"Shut up, Elena!" Jeremy snipped

Elena's eyes widened at the fact her brother snapped at her, even though he's done it before, it still shocked her. Bonnie placed a hand on Jeremy's back to calm him down, which he did. Kit took a step towards Elena and Kettu stood next to Esme with a glare.

"You are of no importance here! I suggest you go back to Mystic Falls, ASAP!" Kit tells her

Kit's head shot to the side as a stinging feeling appeared on her face. All hell broke lose as Fawn was attacking Elena for slapping her mother, and Kettu ran to his wife to check on her face. Edward ran to get Fawn to stop, but she was way stronger then him like this. Eventually, Edward got her off and Kettu hugged his wife to his side again. Fawn blew a strand of her hair out of her mouth as it was all over the place. Elena had a look of fear at the Foxen as she's never seen Fawn fight against anyone before.

"Never touch my mother or my family again! Or you'll never see the light of day again!" Fawn snipped

Fawn walked out of the room towards the stairs of the Cullen house leaving Elena alone with everyone here. They all hated her, even Bella, now that she realized what her sister has done. Elena scoffed and left the house, knowing no one is going to take her side.

"Glad she's gone!" Kettu announced

Esme walked over to her friend by his side and began to inspect her face. Kit smiled at her friend and shook it off as she was alright. Kettu had a tight grip on his wife's waist as he didn't want to let her go. Bella frowned as she stepped forward to the Foxen family, but Vicky stood in front of the Alphas with a strict look on her face. Jacob was off to the side, watching, in case he had to step in. Bella sighed and looked around Vicky towards the two Alpha Foxens.

"I just wanted to apologize again for what I did to you guys, and I apologize for bringing Elena here. Hopefully, you'll be able to give me another chance in your life." Bella apologized

Kit looked up at her husband silently asking if she should accept it. He shrugged and gestured to her as to tell her it's her decision. Kit stepped towards the human girl, who seemed very sorry for what she has caused their lives.

"I don't appreciate what you've done to my daughter and I don't appreciate you bringing Elena into my home, but I am happy you are actually apologizing for it now, seriously. I am willing to give you another chance, ruin it and you will never be happy again, understand?" Kit rants

Bella nodded, "Yes ma'am."

Kit smiled before walking back to her husband who hugged her close to him. Damon and Stefan looked to the leader of the vampire coven with a look of lost as they don't know what to do now. Carlisle noticed and looked to them with a smile.

"You both are very much welcome to stay here as long as you want" Carlisle looked to the Mystic Falls gang "All of you."

Caroline and Bonnie smiled at each other as the men held grins or smirks. Leah gripped onto Damon's arm making him look down at her. He kissed her head, making her blush, as the male wolf shifters fake gagged at them. Damon chuckled as he pulled her close to his side and she leaned her head against his arm. Matt looked to Bella and couldn't help but look at her with awestruck eyes. Vicky walked over to Jacob after the whole ordeal was over and wrapped her arms around his waist.

----

Fawn finally calmed down after hearing that everything was fixed downstairs. Edward walked in and sat down next to her and held her hand. Fawn looked up at him and smiled as she was happy to have a good boyfriend to come to.

"You alright?" Edward asks

Fawn nodded and leaned her head onto her boyfriends chest as she cuddled up against him. Edward rubbed her arm as he leaned his head against hers to make himself calm down. He didn't expect Elena to be the one to ruin his mate and her families life. He also didn't expect Elena to slap Kit just for her telling Elena that she wasn't important to their lives. Fawn looked up at her boyfriend and noticed his thinking face and leaned up to kiss his jawline. He looked down at her and smiled softly at her making her smile back.

"What's wrong?" Fawn asked him

"I'm just thinking of a better way to ask you this question." Edward tells her

Fawn frowned, "Ask me."

Edward realized right then and there what he was doing and got down on one knee on the floor. Fawn looked at him with shock when he pulled out a ring box from his pocket and opened it. Edward took her left hand in his as he looked into her eyes.

"Fawn, I love you so much and I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together. So, will you marry me?" Edward asks with a smile

Fawn had tears in her eyes as she wasn't expecting this at all. The ring was a lot like her great grandmother's ring and couldn't be happier. She finally realized he asked the question and was waiting for her response.

"Yes! Yes!" Fawn answered

Edward smiled and got up to put the ring on her finger before pulling her into a hug. She squealed when he picked her up and spun her around, happy she said yes to marry him.