23

It wasn't long before the Salvatore brothers were making their way to Forks, especially since they were already making their way to Forks. Fawn, Arizona, Niko, Fauna, and Edward walked inside the house to see that Bella and Elena were still there with Fawn's friends from Mystic Falls. Fawn didn't mean to leave them in the house with people they don't know, but with what happened really upset her.

"There you are!" Caroline greets her

She's known the female Foxen, along with the rest of the group, since she first came to Mystic Falls. Caroline ran over to Fawn and hugged her making Bonnie run over to hug her as well. Elena turned around to see the Foxen there and her eyes widened thinking that she finally got rid of her. She then shook it off because she knew the two vampires that liked her were coming to protect her.

"I'm surprised you are still here, Fawn! I thought I finally got you gone so my lovely sister Bella can have your man." Elena tells her with a smirk

A knock on the door grabbed everyone's attention and Sam, who was the closest to the door, looked to the leader of the Olympic Coven silently asking if he should open the door. Carlisle nodded letting Sam walk to the door to open it, revealing the Salvatore brothers. Elena smiled seeing them and ran over to them with excitement.

"Damon! Stefan!" Elena cheered

She went to hug them, when both of them divided causing her to fall to the ground. Everyone laughed at her falling as well as Bella, making Elena pout at everyone laughing at her. She stood up and dusted herself off as the brothers looked inside the house.

"Hello, I'm Stefan and this is Damon, my brother." Stefan introduced them

Carlisle smiled as he stepped forward knowing about the Salvatore brother vampires. They were around less then him and the Volturi themselves but they were respected.

"Come in." Carlisle tells them

Damon walked in first as his brother followed close behind. Elena frowned at them not paying her any attention. Damon looked around the room and then noticed the wolf pack there. Stefan looked at his brother confused, before noticing his brother looking at the female wolf shifter. Leah looked at the vampire and her eyes widened when she imprinted on him. Damon smiled at her and held his hand out to her.

"My name is Damon Salvatore, but I believe you heard my brother introduce us. What's your name?" Damon asked

Elena looked at Damon with frustration as he was talking to another woman in front of her. Leah looked at her alpha to see if it was ok, when he nodded she shook his hand.

"Leah Clearwater." Leah introduced herself

"Leah Clearwater. How beautiful." Damon tells her

Leah giggled and blushed, before her eyes widened realizing that she was acting more girly then she normally is. She placed a hand over her mouth to hide her giggles and to cover her blushing. Elena rolled her eyes at the fact that this werewolf stole one of her two vampire boyfriends. She was glad to at least to have Stefan but when she looked at him, he was looking at Fawn with care.

"You alright? Your eyes are blood shot and red." Stefan asked

Fawn nodded lightly, "Yeah, I'm fine."

Damon and Stefan both realized why they were truly there and they both looked to Bella and Elena. They were told everything on the phone call and rushed to get to Forks as soon as possible.

"What is the reason you both are trying to ruin someone's life, just because you have been told no several times?" Stefan asked

"Also why send werewolves to kill most of the Foxen family?" Damon asked

Bella's mouth gaped open as she stammered while Elena looked to her friends and brother to help them. They didn't help her as they all stood close to the other side of the room with the Cullens, the wolf pack, and the few Foxens.

"I was jealous that Edward was immediately attracted to her so I tried to ruin her life. Then I remembered I had Jacob but then he found someone as well, so I was just upset that both the men I loved were immediately attracted to someone else. Also, I didn't know that Elena was the one who got Fawn's shulk attacked." Bella explained herself

Elena rolled her eyes at the fact her sister was already outing herself. Leah glared at the human, who she already hated from the start, making Damon notice and place a hand on her back to calm her down. Leah glanced at him for a second, giving him a small smile, before looking back at the two humans that were causing problems.

"Alright so we got jealousy and psychopath." Damon responded with a grin

"I'm not a psychopath, Damon! You know as well as I that I am not! Fawn is!" Elena yelled

Fawn looked at her with furrowed eyebrows as she was playing with Edward's hand. Damon rolled his eyes at the way he could tell Elena was lying through her teeth. Elena noticed the looks of the nonbelievers in the room and sighed with a roll of her eyes.

"Alright, I just hated the way that she was friends with everyone and never got targeted like I did. She's friends with the original vampires for Christ's sake!" Elena explains her reason

Everyone looked to Fawn to see if it was true and she glanced at her boyfriend before looking back at Elena. She wanted to end this once and for all so she can take a nap to get rid of today.

"I am friends with everyone because I don't make everything about me and I think about everyone's feelings." Fawn tells her

Elena went to reply to that but she realized she had nothing to say so she closed her mouth. Bella went to say something to make up for herself when Fawn looked at her with a frown.

"Also, I didn't steal Edward from you. He broke up with you because you were causing issues with him and his family. Won't even let him hang out with the women of his family because they would take your time away from him or whatever. They are his mother and sister figures, not women trying to get with him. They each have their own man for crying out loud!" Fawn ranted

Alice wrapped her arm around Jasper's, Rosalie felt Emmett wrap his arms around her waist from behind, and Carlisle kissed Esme's head affectionately. Bella looked at the three couples with guilt for what she did. The back door opened to reveal Jacob and Vicky hand and hand giggling but they soon stopped when they noticed the tension in the room and listened in. Edward walked over to them to tell them about what is going on so they won't get confused.

Bella looked to Fawn with a apologetic glance, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean for this to go so overboard. I was just jealous and upset that you and my boyfriend, now ex, got together. Is it ok if we start over?"

Fawn smiled and held her arms out for a hug making Bella smile and walked into her open arms. She didn't expect her to forgive her, but she forgot that Fawn has a good heart and is always open to give people more than two chances.

----

1253 words