8

Fawn and her mother ran towards the Cullen house in their Foxen forms as her mother was happy to hear that the vampires have token care of her. They arrived and the Cullen's were all outside, waiting for Fawn, but noticed she wasn't alone. Another Foxen was beside her, except a bit bigger and older. Edward stepped forward and Fawn ran towards him as he smiled and picked her up in his arms. Hee mother smiled in her form at her daughter and her imprint together. Fawn jumped down and phased back and her mother decided to as well. She phased back and walked over to her daughter. Fawn smiled and hugged her which she returned it. Her mother then pulled away when she looked to Edward.

"Is that him?"

Fawn looked back at Edward then back to her mother and nodded, "Yes."

Her mother walked over to Edward as he held his hand out for her to shake.

"Nice to meet you, ma'am!"

Her mother smiled and instead of shaking his hand, she pulled him into a hug. Edward looked at Fawn from over the older Foxens shoulder as she  smiled at him as her mother pulled away.

She placed a hand on Edward's cheek, "Thank you, for taking care of my daughter, all of you. You don't know what it's like to escape something we had experienced and realize that your daughter is safe."

Edward shook his head, "I won't let anything hurt her."

"I know. I can tell by the way you look at her" Fawn's mother tells him

Carlisle looked to everyone, "We should get inside. It looks like it's about to rain."

Everyone walked into the house and as soon as they walked in, it rained. Fawn and her mother sat down on the couch as everyone else stood.

Fawn's mother smiled at the family, "You have a lovely home. This is nothing like our village, isn't it Fawn?"

Fawn nodded, "You're right."

Fawn's mother shook her head at how disrespectful she was, "Where are my manners? My name is Kit."

Carlisle smiled at her before introducing everyone, "Hello, I am Carlisle. This is my wife Esme, and our kids, Emmett, Rosalie, Jasper, Alice, and Edward."

Kit looked at them all with curiosity, "Are you all vampires?"

Edward nodded, "Yes, ma'am."

Kit placed a hand on his shoulder while shaking her head, "No need to call me ma'am, it makes me feel old, even though I am."

"Aren't Foxens immortal?" Esme asks

Kit nodded her head, "Yes, when we turn 16, we stop aging, until we have children. After the child is born, they continue to age until the child is 5."

Emmett looked at Fawn before looking back at Kit, "How old is Fawn?"

Kit looked at her daughter, "She is 16, but she could be older than that seeing as she hasn't had a child. You know, it's rare for vampires to be imprinted on by a Foxen? It usually is Foxen to Foxen."

Fawn gestured to herself and Edward, "So, we have a rare love?"

Fawn looks at Edward and smiled at him as she held her hand out for him. Edward smiled and grabbed her hand.

Kit nodded, "Yes, what the both of you have is rare. No one in the records that I've read have never imprinted on a Vampire."

Edward nodded before he looked to his parents, "Jacob now goes to Forks High and is dating Bella now."

Kit looked at him with curiosity, "Who's Bella and Jacob?"

Emmett looked at her with a annoyed expression, "Bella is Edward's crazy ex-girlfriend."

Kit looked at everyone with seriousness and concern, "She didn't do anything to Fawn, did she?"

No one answered her, giving her the answer she didn't want as Kit turned to her daughter and finally realized the scar on her cheek. She gasped and had her hands over her face.

"She did that?!"

Fawn nodded at her making Kit growl angrily and stand up. Fawn saw what she was thinking in the mind link and grabbed her mom's hand.

"Please, don't do this. I don't want to cause drama, especially with Jacob." Fawn pleaded

Kit looked at her still with anger on her face, "Why should I worry about him?"

"Jacob's a werewolf." Edward tells her after he cleared his throat

Kit tensed up when he said that. She looked to Fawn and hugged her and Fawn hugged back knowing this is how she calms down.

Kit looked at everyone with curiosity, "Does he know, about us?"

Fawn sighed with the roll of her eyes, "Yes. Bella told him."

Kit got more angry, "She has no right to tell a dog what we are!"

Rosalie looked to the mother with care, "We kept Fawn as far away from him as we possibly could."

Kit sighed in relief and smiled at them all, "Thank you. I don't want her near that dog, no matter if he is nice or not."

Alice nodded, "We'll make sure of this, Kit."

Kit smiled, "Alright!"

Esme looked to the two shifters, "Are you both hungry?"

"Starving!" Kit and Fawn say in unison

They looked at each other and laughed. Everyone smiled as Esme left the room as Edward sat down next to Fawn and she laid her head on his shoulder. Kit smiled at the love the two shared as Esme came back in with two plates and handed it to them. They thanked her and began eating.

Edward got right to business, "What are we going to do about Victoria?"

The Foxens looked up at them as they didn't know who that was. Fawn didn't know if she should be jealous of not.

"We'll have to get rid of her before she kills more." Carlisle tells his family

Kit look at them all with curiosity, "Who's Victoria?"

Jasper looked at her with seriousness, "A human drinker. She's killed humans and turned some into vampires with her."

Kit stood up and gestured to herself and her daughter, "We'll help you!"

Edward's eyes widened and looked to his girlfriend, "No, absolutely not. I'm not having you help us!"

"I'm helping and that's final. I may not be as invincible as vampires, but I can still give it my all." Fawn tells him

Edward grabs her arms, "I don't want you to get hurt."

Fawn looked at him with a serious look, "I won't, and if I do, I'll have people to help."

Kit placed a hand on his arm to assure him, "Edward, Fawn is one of our strongest and fastest in the shulk."

Edward nodded and sighed, "Fine."

Fawn grabbed Edward's arm as he looked down at her, "You're not mad, are you?"

"No, of course not." Edward tells her kissing her forehead

Kit looked at the family, "Who's she after?"

Carlisle looked at her, "Bella, if they are, Jacob and the pack might be in to the fight, as well."

Kit nodded, "Fine with me. If they say anything rude to us, I'm not afraid to shift and kick their butts."

1180 words