1

In the woods of Forks, Washington, a fox ran around not sure where they're going

In the woods of Forks, Washington, a fox ran around not sure where they're going. Not just any fox, a Foxen and they are rare creatures and no one has heard about them anywhere. Fawn was the only one of her kind left and if she were to die, her kind will be extinct. Pretty simple, right?No. Fawn lived in a place where Foxens were killed, were tortured and some were experimented on. That's why she left there and headed South and ended up in Forks, Washington. She ran around until she found a spot to dig her den for the night as her paws scratched into the ground back and forth. Dirt and grass flung behind her as her paws dig into the ground. Once a hole was made, she went into the den and laid down but some dirt landed on her head, making her shake it off making more and more fell onto her head. She huffed and went to sleep for the night knowing there was nothing she could do to fix it.

Foxen

Fawn woke up in a pile of dirt that was her den and crawled out and shook the dirt off of her, before shifting back to her human form. She was 5 '2, very petite with a little muscle, dark, long, and straight brown hair with glowing yellow eyes. When she shifted back, her clothes appeared on her body, a floral dress with leggings underneath, for comfort and also shifted with her schoolbag. Fawn began walking out of the woods and alongside the road as a car stops beside her. She looks at the as the window rolls down, revealing Chief of Police, Charlie Swan.

Charlie looked at the girl with curiosity, "You ok?"

He had not seen the girl before and she was walking the highways, which was not a safe idea. He was curious about where this girl was walking to, to be going on the highway. Fawn knew that she shouldn't answer as she could maybe expose herself and her issue.

Fawn ignored his question by asking another one, "Do you happen to know where Forks High School is?"

Now that Charlie knew where she was going, which was a far distance from where they are, he knew that he had to help her in some way. He decided to give her a ride to be generous for the new British girl who didn't know where she was going.

Charlie nodded his head forward before he gestured to his car, "Straight up the road. Want a lift?"

Fawn was torn deciding if she should or not, however, her legs were hurting a little from the flats, so she decided to go. She nodded and hopped into the police car, making him take off down the road.

Charlie then looked to her with curiosity, "You new here?"

Fawn nodded with a smile, "Yeah, I arrived here last night. Trying to understand everything out here."

Charlie guessed why she was walking along the highways instead of driving. He then looked at her for a brief second, thinking to introduce himself.

"I'm Charlie."

Fawn took in his name before telling him hers, "Fawn."

Charlie made a interesting look when he heard the name but was quick to assure her, "That has to be one of the weirdest names that I've ever heard, no offense."