Chapter VI

Two weeks have passed, and Lucius and his closest are in a starship. It wasn't any starship they were in, it was a Odysseus-class Mk. V Colony Ship, "Mermaid's Kiss", a ship fit for transporting millions of people, while at the same time fit for luxury. This particular ship belonged to a private megacorp under the Imperium, the Hazbuzi Trade Kingdom. The Mermaid's Kiss is one of the hundreds under the Hazbuzi Trade Kingdom its purpose is to provide commercial travel and tourism. This particular ship was already modified to fulfill such needs. Practical, yet luxurious.

The ship's size was 7.5 KM in length and 675 meters in width, which means they can't land the ship as the ship will most definitely dwarf the entire base with its massive size.

Just last week, he received the news of what has transpired since he left. Just two days after his leave, the UN called a vote on the decision to accept the invitation of the Imperium. It was a landslide of votes, with those who oppose some African nations who are under the junta regime, as well as North Korea. All nations are in favor to accept the invitation. And just last week, Japan has given their decision along with the rest of the world. That all nations agreed to visit and will send people to visit a thousand people at max.

Though, it comes with complications. Japan doesn't have the capability nor the resources to accommodate people both assigned by the nations of Earth, or those who bought their way to gain a seat in the visit have already begun pouring into Japan. Which in turn hurt the pride of many of the new cabinet ministers led by Prime Minister Morita.

Lucius loath the fact that their service which was supposed to be free of charge, is used to gain even more money from the people. And the money made from across the globe, most of them are used for one's nation's use when they could have assisted the Japanese with their troubles. In the end, the Imperium has to assist with grants of loan, which means whatever cost the Japanese government has, it will be paid in full by the Imperium.

To the last report from the Japanese, the visitors will be around more or less 150,000 people of all ages. It's a minuscule and manageable amount of people, compared to what they have to transport during the War in Heaven.

"Young Master. Princess Pinã and her entire entourage of the Rose Order of Knights have arrived at the hangars. Around 500 men and women. The same goes for Marchioness Myui Formar and her retinue, around 500."

Lucius simply give an understanding nod to the ensign and turned his attention to the people he considers as his closest friends who were also at the bridge with him.

"Hector, Marcus. I need you to greet them in my stead, and show them around." Lucius said.

"Got it, sir."

"Understood."

The two left the bridge, leaving only Lucius, Lucas, Igor, and the rest of the bridge crew. Lucius kept on observing the view from the bridge of the ship, overlooking the vastness of Falmarra Prime, which has a circumference of 100,000 km. The surface area of 3,213,63 km², which was 6.3 times larger than Terra's own.

"Sir, JSDF's ATC has hailed us. They are wondering where would we land."

"Tell them that we won't be landing. Instead, Heavy Commercial Transports will be dispatched to Alnus Base." Lucius said. "Began to deploy the commercial transports to land outside of the base. If it doesn't fit all of them, have them hover around the base."

"Yes, Young Master." The captain said.

"Lucas, Igor, you two come with me. We'll be the ones greeting the massive number of visitors."

Lucius and two of his closest went away to one of the transport ships, with the purpose to meet the visitors. From the 150,000 there will be world leaders, influential people, and common folk of all ages. He just hope that the visit will place good sentiments for the Imperium.