Chapter III

The chopping sounds of the helis roared the base in Alnus. Within a hangar, the officers of the various Combat Teams of the JSDF gathered with the Lieutenant General Hazama addressing them.

"The 3rd Recon Unit has received a request from the representative of Italica, Pinã Co Lada, for local peacekeeping efforts. They are requesting reinforcements." Hazama addresses his men.

"Please let my team handle this!" Colonel Kamo requested.

"1st Combat Team has finished forming up, and is ready to deploy at any time!" Lieutenant Colonel Tsuge added.

"It'll take too long to get there by ground. Let my 4th Combat Team handle this, Lieutenant General!" Colonel Kengun interrupted.

"We have Wagner CD, the sound systems, and loudspeakers at the ready!" Lieutenant Colonel Youga joked.

"Perfect, Lieutenant Colonel!" Kengun joked back.

"I order the 4th Combat Team to deploy," Hazama commanded. "At the moment, we need speed. Given the situation, that is the most sensible choice."

The 4th Combat Team is glad that they're finally going to see action. That is until their feelings are completely ruined by the Lieutenant General.

"However! I must stress one thing. We have received reports from the 3rd Recon Unit in Italica, that they have made contact with the forces of Helnus Gate." Hazama said. "According to their reports, they possess an arsenal more advanced than any nation on Earth. The good thing is, that they are not hostiles. But the bad news is that they're there to negotiate the surrender of Italica. And the report suggests that they have requested further support from their base. If you encounter them, do not open fire at them or show any hostilities. Have I made myself clear?"

The 4th Combat Team nodded, understanding what is at risk.

The men of the 4th Combat Team then load up their Bell UH-1 helis, and they took off from their base along with an escort of two AH-1 Cobra. Full speed ahead to Italica.

At the same time, aboard the hangar of the Carrier-class ISS Arania. Soldiers of the 725th Assault Brigade and the 689th Assault Brigade lined up perfectly, as their superiors Lieutenant General Nikolai Sirkosky and Lieutenant General Hans Mannerheim began to brief them as a holographic projection depicts the topography of the area of Italica.

"We got orders from the Young Master. Deserters of the local's army have gathered up and besieged the seat of House Formar, Italica. Young Master has given word to the representatives of Imperium's support, and we will give them just that." General Mannerheim began. "We will be deployed and land in these coordinates. Not far from the city and the enemy. Update on the ground that the enemy has begun their assault, which means the Young Master's position and the city are in danger. We will rescue them both."

The projection began to highlight the deserters and the LZs where they will land and begin the assault.

"There are about more or less 10,000 hostiles in the area. Our orders are to land in the LZs and bring hell to these traitorous fucks and the wrath of the Imperium. We will not have artillery support, and despite having air units in the area, we cannot rely on them." General Nikolai said. "We will rely on the brute force of our rifles, our armor vehicles, and the sheer fucking rage of an Imperium soldier. Then, we will secure the city from any stragglers hiding."

"Though be warned. Young Master and his company have encountered another force from the nearby Alnus Hill. And what baffles us, is that they are an alternate universe of our 21st-century Earth. Yes, you heard it right. During our Era of Revolution." General Mannerheim added. "Fortunately, it is the JSDF of 21st-century Japan. And none of the egocentric fucks of nations like Russia, China, and the United States. Still, I take you're not stupid enough to provoke them into hostility. Yet I still warn you that should anyone disobey this order, you will be sent straight to court martial. This is a direct order from the Young Master, so don't fuck this up. Do you get me?"