Chapter 36 - Traitor

Start from the beginning

"Oh no worries man, hey look I just wanted to say I know we have a rough history, what happened with Liss and all. But let's just let by gones be by gones now and move on. I really appreciate all the help you've given us" He smiled, offering out his hand to shake.

I couldn't work out if he was being totally sincere. But if he was, having him on my side would make things a lot easier today. I would have one less thing to worry about.

"I'd love nothing more Jisung, thanks man, I'm sorry about everything, you know that" I answered, shaking his hand in another attempt to gain this asshole's trust.

"Oh no worries, I mean you hurt Liss again and I'll 100% kill you, but besides that, we're all good mate" He answered, overly patting me on the back as I chuckled.

This kid was really getting on my nerves. I just had to hold out that little bit longer. I knew some of the others would be leaving to recruit new fools for this waste of time group. Once they had left, I would summon my men to take over the place. Take anyone down that's remaining here, and take Liss back where she belongs.

They wouldn't know what hit them.

"You alright?" Jisung asked, snapping me out of my trance as I wiped the smirk off my face and nodded.

"Oh yeah, just glad we've cleared everything up" Jisung nodded, seeming to take the bait as I continued to smile.

"Alright, well I suppose I'll get back to Liss. I'll be staying here today to keep her company while the others are out looking. What about you?"

"Actually I think I'll stay too. Seems like Yeonjun had most of the ideas for recruits, someone else can take my place"

He seemed surprised at my response for not wanting to join the team, but nevertheless he didn't question it either.

"Yeah good shout. I'll see you later then" He said, reaching for the door handle and leaving the room unsuspecting anything.

I chuckled to myself at how stupid he was. As if I'd ever make peace with someone like him. Out of them all, him and Minho are the biggest traitors going. Ricardo treated them like family, got them to where they are now and they repay him by throwing it back in his face and going against him?

I couldn't wait to see the look on their faces when they realise it's game over.

------------

"So that settles it. The only people remaining here will be Alicia, Jisung, Felix, Jeongin and San. The rest of us will head out to start our recruiting business. Hopefully after these next few days we'll see a difference in numbers" Chan explained as I had to hold back a laugh.

A difference in numbers alright. More like there will be 0 of you left.

"Be careful out there, don't force it if it doesn't look likely. I don't want you getting hurt" Liss spoke, holding onto Bang Chan's arm as I winced.

"Look at you being all cute, I'll be fine Liss, you take care of yourself for me alright?" I watched at the way she smiled at him. The way their eyes both lit up at the sight of eachother. It disgusts me.

I was her man once.

She would've done anything for me.

If she never met Bang Chan there's a chance I could've easily wrapped her around my finger once more.