✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧Special report 7🔊

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi players, I hope everyone is still happy and blessed to be in this game. We will be rounding off the awards in due time. Results are in, and the winners of the three category teams will hopefully be announced by May 25–26.

Round 1: Mini Game 3 stickers and judges' certificates will be distributed soon. So check your DMs for any notifications.

Round 2 (the final round): Reviews and results will be in by May 26.

Prizes will follow suit in the special BTS Awards Accolades book, where you can allocate all your prizes for the Squid Game Awards or any future awards. Winners will be tagged in that special prize book. You will be informed soon.

Special Category winners will also be announced soon, so if you haven't voted for your favorite cover, title, and blurb/hook, please do so.

Also, for Round 2, vote for your favorite book. (All teams can vote here.) The book with the most votes will be the team's favorite.

Reminder: All scores from Round 1 will be added to the Round 2 scores to determine the ultimate winner for each team. The fourth-place winner will be the honorable mention.

The ultimate grand prize winner will be determined by the highest scorer (1st place winner from each team).

That player will be the ultimate survivor and grand champion of the BTS Squid Games 2023.

As a special prize, the three top scorers of each team can enter three books in the NEXT Hyung Line competition, the Astronaute Hyung Line Awards (RM, Yoongi, Soekjun, and Hoseok categories, which will be limited to five slots per category), that will commence in July 2023

So good luck to all team players.