Team Jungkook- Mini game 3 Results.✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

"MINI GAME 3: TUG OF WAR -RESULTS

This is the time every Jungkook player was waiting for

This is the time every Jungkook player was waiting for. Let's check it out if you survive the brutal game. Well done if you survive the killer shots from the mask executioners.

But no worries if you are one of the two lowest scores in Team Jungkook and are up for execution (elimination).

This is the FINAL MINI GAME for Round 1: The  player with the lowers scores will be up for permanent elimination

The TWO Players that are consistently in all three games in the elimination round -will be eligible for FINAL EXECUTION from the Game.

Eg if two players score the lowest in all three games they will be up or executed unless they are safe by a players HEALTH kit

You still have a chance to be redeemed ( saved) by your loyal Team members/Opposing players by them using one of their Health kits 🩹 to save you from the final execution.

Thank you so much for our awesome in-depth reviews

And now we reveal our TEAM PROTECTOR for the Team Jungkook Mini Game 3  Armyxbts_oneheart Thank you so much for the awesome reviews.

Team Jungkook players please don't feel disheartened by the honesty and killer shots you received from the executioners for your awesome blurbs. It sure hooked me.

Congratulations to the survivors of Mini Game 1.3 The Two Top scorers of Team Jungkook will automatically be finalists in the Best Blurb/Hook  Category.

REMEMBER       1 💣 subtract from your score and 1🔆 add to your PROTECTORS' score

🆁🅴🆂🆄🅻🆃🆂