Team Jimin- Mini game 2 Results.✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

Mini Game 2"MINI GAME 2: DALGONA/PPOPGI. -RESULTS

This is the time every Jungkook player was waiting for. Let's check it out if you survive the brutal game. Well done if you survive the killer shots from the mask executioners.

But no worries if you are one of the two lowest scores in Team Jimin and are up for execution (elimination).

But the good news- is the player with the lowest scores in First Impression- Best Title will only be in the Elimination round but will still compete in Mini Game 3- Best Blurb/Hook for Round 1. The TWO Players that are consistently in all three games in the elimination round -will be eligible for FINAL EXECUTION from the Game.

Eg if two players score the lowest in all three games they will be up or executed unless they are safe by a players HEALTH kit

You still have a chance to be redeemed ( saved) by your loyal Team members by them using one of their Health kits 🩹 to save you from the final execution.

Thank you so much for our awesome in-depth reviews.

And now we reveal our Mask Executioner JEONPriyaa for the Team Jimin  Mini Game 2 Thank you so much for the awesome reviews.

Team Jimin players please don't feel disheartened by the honesty and killer shots you received from the executioners for your insightful titles.

Congratulations to the survivors of Mini Game 2 The Two Top scorers of Team Jimin will automatically be finalists in the Best Title Category.

🆁🅴🆂🆄🅻🆃🆂