Team Jimin -Mini Game 1 -Results✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

Mini Game 1"GREEN LIGHT-RED LIGHT -RESULTS

This is the time every Jimin player was waiting for. Let's check it out if you survive the brutal game. Well done if you survive the killer shots from the mask executioners.

But no worries if you are one of the two lowest scores in Team Jimin and are up for execution (elimination).

But the good news- is the player with the lowest scores in First Impression- Best Cover will only be in the Elimination round but will still compete in Mini Game 2- Best Title and Mini Game 3 -Best Blurb/Hook for Round 1. The TWO Players that are consistently in all three games in the elimination round -will be eligible for FINAL EXECUTION from the Game.

Eg if two players score the lowest in all three games they will be up or execution unless they are safe by a players HEALTH kit

You still have a chance to be redeemed ( saved) by your loyal Team members by them using one of their Health kits 🩹 to protect you from the final execution.

Thank you so much for our awesome Team Protector / Pink Soldier Pviscelle

And now we reveal our Mask Executioner   JEONPriyaa  for the TeamJimin  Mini Game 1

Thank you so much for the excellent reviews.

Team Jimin players please don't feel disheartened by the honesty and killer shots you received from the executioners for your beautiful covers.

Congratulations to the survivors of Mini Game 1. The Two Top scorers of Team Jimin will automatically be finalists in the Best Cover Category.

🆁🅴🆂🆄🅻🆃🆂

1

1. JIM01- Imugi: Rouge and Rages

Team protector: : Rogues and Ranges 

Review: The cover simply fits the theme of the book. Though, it could've been well edited by smoothing out the rough edges. 

Score: 8.3/10

Mask Executioner: - Rouge and Rages-

 Does it fit the theme of the book - 5/ 5 

Colourful design and attractive -5/5 

Review- The cover is amazing. I can see a lot of hard work behind it. The theme matches with the title of the book. It doesn't look too flashy and is perfect

10/10

Team Player Vote: 0/5

Final score: 8.3 + 10 = 18.3 /20 = 9.15/10