✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧Rules and Regulations

We learned about honesty and integrity - that the truth matters... that you don't take shortcuts or play by your own set of rules... and success doesn't count unless you earn it fair and square. Michelle Obama

Rules are to be followed in order to avoid a deadly outcome...

。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ुₓ。。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ुₓ。PLAYER RULES。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ुₓ。。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ुₓ。

Follow and permanently.

There is no need to follow the account, but if you are new to the awards, please follow until the end of the award.

Add the book to your private and public reader lists.

➽ Share the awards teaser link with your friends on your MB and give a shout-out to the awards tag (a special chapter will be revealed later: #HELPME SURVIVE). This will be the last rule to follow.

Vote or comment on any two chapters of the Squid Game Oneshots book from @Authortius, to check if you've read the rules.

No bribery, rude behavior, or spamming of unsavory comments to the hosts, executioners, or players If you don't survive, don't be a sore loser...

➽ Books that won in other previous BTS award shows cannot be entered again. We would like you to enter your most underrated books that have never won awards or have received few views and votes.

➽ You can enter two categories ONLY.

Teams: Jimin, Taehyung, or Jungkook

A book must have a minimum of 3 chapters and Has never entered any awards on this account before (excluding authors' notes, mood boards, character profiles, playlists, etc.). This is an award for all your new, underrated books.

➽ Fill in the forms correctly. Messy forms will be ignored.

 Messy forms will be ignored

。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ुₓ。。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ुₓ。EXECUTIONER RULES。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ुₓ。。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ुₓ。

Follow and permanently.

There is no need to permanently follow this awards account, but if you are new to the awards, kindly follow until the end of the award.

➽ Vote and comment on the first two chapters of the players in your team's books (note: no criticism, only complimentary comments to boost their morale). You can read further or add more comments if the book intrigues you. Reviews will be given later in a special chapter.

➽ Add this book to your private and public reader lists.

No accepting bribes from players; no harsh criticism (remember karma); no biased behavior; indicate if the player is a dear friend of yours.

➽ must be online and answer messages. Don't ghost hosts; it's rude and inconsiderate.

➽ Submit results before or on the due dates; reviews must be detailed and help the author learn from their mistakes.

➽ You can judge in only two categories. (x2 Executioners for Teams)

Teams: Jimin, Taehyung, or Jungkook

➽ You can enter your own book [ONE BOOK ONLY], but not in your category of judging, and it must have a minimum of 3 chapters and under 1k reads (excluding authors' notes, mood boards, character profiles, playlists, etc.). This is an award for all your new, underrated books.

➽ Fill in the forms correctly and indicate if you are keen to read (LGBTQ/mature themes like excessive violence and sexual themes, depression, suicide, death, bullying language, etc.). Books.

 Books