Much later, Aurelio and Aranza, are at a friend's house for the night. Aurelio is on the balcony of the sitting room, looking outside. Aranza comes and puts her arms around him and asks him what's wrong. He says he is fine and removes her hands from him. Aranza pouts at him and asks him if he still finds her attractive and if she still interests him. He looks at her and says that she is the prettiest girl he has ever seen. Aranza then asks him why he has increased the distance between them like she has a contagious disease. He smiles and she glares at him. He says that it is precisely because he is so attracted to her, that he should wait elsewhere until their friends come.

Aranza says that she understood him when she was underage and he feared her mother might get him into trouble, so he avoided physical intimacy with her. She then asks him what he is afraid of now. Aurelio ignores her and asks her where the rest of their friends are. Aranza smiles and he asks her again. She admits no one else is coming. Aurelio then asks her what she meant when she said that some of their friends are coming over. She adds that she just made him think that she had organised a parallel party earlier when she thought everyone had forgotten her party.

She adds that Juan (a common friend) left the key with her because he went to visit his family for a week. Aurelio looks at Aranza shocked. She smiles back sweetly. She moves near him. Aurelio tells her that she is very scheming. She folds her hands and looks at him. He then moves closer to her and kisses her. Aranza puts her arms around him and kisses him back. He then stops kissing her and moves her to the bed, where he begins to kiss her again as they undress each other.

Days later,

Despite spirited, efforts by Claudia and Carlos, Juan Patricio buys Aurelio and Armando apartments. Aurelio's is one bedroomed, and Armando's two bedroomed, and the houses are in their names. Luisa asks Armando how he feels about the whole thing. Armando says while he still has a low opinion, of Juan Patricio, they have to be realistic. He adds that knowing that they will always have a roof over their heads is a good feeling. He also says that having the house will ease the financial burden and they can put their money into other uses. Luisa agrees with him. Armando adds that if Juan Patricio, wants to buy for them houses, to prevent negative gossip from going around, that is up to him but as for him, he won't refuse the offer.

Over the next few months :

Gina moves in with Antonio and Adrianna with Hector. Aurelio moves into his new house. Aranza insists on decorating Aurelio's house, saying that she had a better style than him anyway. Initially, Aurelio refuses. He then goes to Ramon, who tells him that he should learn that some arguments are not worth having with his girlfriend, and he should just let it be. Ramon says that one of the reasons he is still married to his (Aurelio's) grandmother and sane, is by letting her be. He adds that Aranza is very much like his grandmother and that both are very stubborn women. Aurelio eventually lets her be and she decorates his house.

Juan Patricio tries to get closer to both Aurelio and Armando but neither seems too willing. Antonio has however gotten close to both of them. All this happens as Carlos and Claudia's attitudes towards Armando and Aurelio doesn't change at all. They are cold and hostile, an air that extends to the whole of the Ortiz family. Alejandro and Marianna and Horacio and Isabella, continue to see each other in secret. Helena meanwhile, continues to make her opposition to Hector and Adrianna's relationship clear.

At the end of those few months, Marianna and Isabella are now 8 and a half months pregnant and Gina and Adrianna are eight months pregnant. Aurelio and Aranza are now in the first semester of their second year in university.

On the first Saturday, after the few months:

Antonio and Gina are at his house. He comes and finds her in the sitting room resting her feet. He is still as awed as he was when he first met her. Even heavily pregnant, she still looks beautiful. He asks her how she is. Gina says she is a bit tired, and her feet feel a bit swollen but she's okay. She says, that she needs to rest a bit because she has to visit John later. As he does often, Antonio runs his hands through his hair. He then sits down near her and says she should postpone her visits to John. Gina looks at him like he is crazy.

He adds that Hector and Anna Patricia can go, but she is in no condition to go anywhere. Gina says that he is just looking for excuses to stop her from visiting John because he has never approved of her going. Antonio looks at Gina frustrated. He has never met anyone quite so stubborn. Oh, wait he has, his grandmother. Despite the situation, he smiles, yes Gina is quite like his grandmother. Antonio gets back to the situation at hand. He reminds Gina that she is too pregnant, to be overexerting herself but she insists she has to visit him.

Antonio says that John will understand if she stops visiting him until after she gives birth. Gina however stubbornly insists on going, saying he will be lonely. Antonio uses one of his last cards to get through to Gina. He tells her that in her advanced state of pregnancy, she should rest as much as possible, to keep their son safe, and so that he can continue growing well. Gina shoots daggers at him with her eyes. She tells him that it is a low blow to use their son as a pawn, to get to her. Antonio says that he wants both of them to be okay. Gina rolls her eyes and says that she will rest but she will go on Monday. Antonio kisses her forehead.

Meanwhile, at Hector's house, Adrianna stands at his mirror, looking at her huge belly. She rubs it, and says to herself, my little princess. She cannot wait to meet her daughter. She then leaves the room. Hector meanwhile has cooked her favourite meal. She is happy. She gives him a kiss, and they sit down. She thanks him, and he says this is her time to put up her, feet and be pampered. She asks him about suggestions for baby names. He says he has no idea, and she can call their daughter, whatever she likes. Adrianna rolls her eyes, but before she can answer, the door rings and Hector goes to open it. It is Aurelio and Aranza.