Sexy Suds Car Wash

Start from the beginning

"How late is he?" Matt asks Elena.

"Hitting the hour mark. Nothing's wrong though. Which means I'm not talking boy problems with you" Elena tells him.

"Good. I mean, it's not like we were ever best friends or anything" Matt reminds her.

"Ok. Here goes-- What do you think of Stefan? Is he a good guy?" Elena asks him.

"Why? What's he done?" Matt asks her concerned.

"Not any one thing. He's just so secretive all the time. I think there's something that he doesn't want me to know, which makes me want to know all the more" Elena tells him.

"Like what? Like that he's a serial killer and he keeps a clown suit in his trunk?" Matt asks. I giggle, good one.

"No, of course not. But what do we know about him, really?" Elena asks us.

"Just moved back to town with his brother and living with their uncle" I state.

"He's great at football. A little bit of a loner. And as much as I hate saying it, he might be a nice guy" Matt adds.

"So you think I'm just being paranoid?" Elena asks us.

"I think you should talk to him" Matt tells her. As Stefan appears. Matt and I leave them alone to talk. "So Bonnie says you're going tomorrow" he states.

"Yep, she said I could work with you two. That ok?" I ask him.

"Of course it is" he assures me. "I'll bring you a chair encase you get tired. Then you can sit back and supervise" he tells me.

"Thanks Matt" I say with a smile. "So about the nursery, I was thinking a gender neutral colour. Even though we're having a son" I state.

"How about yellow? I know you like yellow" he states.

"Sounds perfect" I say with a smile. We continue to make plans. Losing track of time.

(Time skip)

The car wash has started and things are going well so far. Matt, Bonnie and I are working on our first car. "Uh-uh, no. None of that tortured pining stuff" Bonnie tells Matt. I notice him looking at Stefan and Elena.

"I'm just observing" Matt tells her.

"Mm-hmm. Oh. Tiki, this one's yours" Bonnie says as another car appears.

"Why do I always get the homely ones? Just to be clear, your car's a P.O.S. I mean, we can wash it, but it's still a P.O.S." Tiki complains.

"You don't have to be rude" Bonnie and I tell her. As Tiki starts to fill a bucket with water.

"Rude is uglying up the road with that junk" Tik tells us. Suddenly the hose goes out of control and she is splashed with water. "Whoa! What the hell?" she complains. Matt takes the hose, stopping the water.

"Whoa, wet and wild Tiki" he jokes. We get back to work. After the second car, my foot are starting to hurt. "Need a break?" Matt asks me and I nod my head. He grabs a lawn chair and unfolds it for me. "Take it easy, Bonnie and I got this" he tells me.

"Thanks Matt, you're a great friend" I tell him. I sit down and watch him with Bonnie. Jenna soon appears.

"Hi, want to go?" she asks me.

"I could go for a hot chocolate" I admit. "Matt, Bonnie you both got it from here?" I ask. They assure me they do and I leave with Jenna. "Where's Elena?" I ask her.

"At the TV station, something about doing research for a report" she states. I frown as I look out the window. We don't have a report, what is Elena up to? We arrive home and she makes me a hot chocolate. "How are things with Matt?" she asks me.

"We're friends and things are going well. We have the nursery design down, just need to buy the furniture and put it together" I tell her. "Thanks for letting me turn the study into a nursery" I add.

"Of course, let me know if you need help with anything" she tells me. I finish my hot chocolate and go upstairs. I grab my journal and start to write in it.

Dear diary, things are going well with Matt and co-parenting so far. Though, I know it will only get harder when little Grayson arrives. Elena has been acting weird. I fear she'll find out about the Salvatores being vampires. I know my twin, she won't stop until she knows what Stefan is hiding. But I will be there for her and support her. But right now, my main priority is my future baby. I'll do anything to protect him. Even keep secrets from my family.

I had mac and cheese, with bread for dinner. Then called it an early night. As I am very tired from helping out at the car wash. I fell into a dreamless sleep.

A/N

Picture above of Mira at car wash, remember she is 19 weeks pregnant.