𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗯𝘆 𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝗷

"𝗂𝖿 𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗌𝗁, 𝗐𝖾'𝖽 𝖻𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌."

𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗽𝗼𝘃
I woke up in a hospital bed.

Looking around my surroundings, it was sunny outside and my shoulder was hurting a little bit. I rubbed my eyes and tried to sit up, but I ended up wincing in pain.

"Careful, love."

I flinch and turn my head. My eyes widened. "Why the hell are you calling me that?" I snap at Miguel. I didn't even see him sitting next to my bed. His face looked a little hurt, "Tee, it's me. You're boyfriend." He says. I tick my tongue, "Oh please. You've been revoked of that title years ago. You look pathetic trying to get a second chance you know." I snap.

Miguel makes a confused face. "Tina...we've been dating for the past three years." He says. I look at him in mad confusion, "Damn you must be really fucking delusional. What will it take for you to get the message? I'm dating Felissa!" I say.

I didn't expect this but, he laughed at me.

Now I'm pissed, "The fuck is so funny?" I scoff. Miguel calms down, "Felissa? You're best friend?" He says. I'm so confused right now. "Best friend? No, she's my girlfriend." I say, sounding a little less confident. He sighs and sits next to me in my bed, "Tee. You were in a car accident. You were in the car with Felissa, that's probably why you had that dream you two were together."

My eyes widened. "Felissa was in the car with me?!" I tried to get out of bed but my arm was still in pain, Miguel stopped me. "Slow down babe. I already checked on her, she's alright. Luckily the crash was fatal but you were both injured." He explains. I wasn't entirely listening, I was trying to process the fact that me and Felissa were never a couple. It was all a long dream. That felt so real. So real that, I wanted to cry.

Miguel noticed and kissed my cheek pulling me into a hug. "It's okay...you'll be okay..." he whispers to me, patting my back. I hesitantly hugged him back allowing him to comfort me. He broke the hug, "I'll get you something to eat from the cafeteria. You can call Felissa if you want." He says, hanging me my phone before leaving.

I open my phone and go to Felissa's contact. What was once 'Ash💗' now reads 'Feliz' I gulp before pressing the call button. I held it up to my ear and waited for her to answer.

"Marty!" She answered.

My heart ached because I expected her to call me Blossom. "Hey." I tried to sound normal. "A-Are you okay?" I ask her.

"Yeah I'm okay. My leg is a little sore but it's not broken." She says. "What about you? Are you ok?" She asks. I wanted to say no, "Mhm...I'm fine." I answer. "That was some crash. But it wasn't your fault. Some jerk cut us off when the light was red, we collided but because they weren't going that fast we have fatal injuries." She explains. "The Next Kidz agreed to come over after practice to check on us." She says.

I felt the tears in my eyes. I was still so confused. I don't remember anything that happened before the crash. "Felissa? May I ask you something?" I ask her. "Of course." She responds. "W-What are we?" I ask her. I prayed hoping she say what I want her to say.

"You're my best friend obviously."

I sigh, letting my tears fall. "Right." I pretend to agree. "Why do you ask?" She says. I wipe my face, "I wanted to make sure, I had a funny dream that we were dating." I tried to chuckle to pretend it's funny but it was actually me trying not to sob. Felissa giggled, "That is funny. That would also be very problematic since we're both taken." She says. "You're still with Naomi?" I ask softly. "Yep. And you're still with Miguel." She clarifies.

I couldn't take it anymore. "Well um...I just wanted to see if you were okay. I'm glad it wasn't our fault, I don't know what I'd do without you." I say, not realizing that I'm pouring my heart out. She snickers, "Yeah you'd be quite miserable without me~" She teases, which reminded me of how she teased me when we were 'dating'. "I'm happy you're okay too. Get some rest and I'll come visit you in a bit." She says. I swallow a sob, "Okay. I'll see you soon." I say before hanging up. After that, I laid down and cried. It had been such a long time since I cried. I was reminded how much I hated it.

Miguel came back with a tray of food for me. He set it down in front of me. I was still turned over as tried to wipe off the remaining tears on my face. "You should eat babe." He says, caressing my back with his hand. I take a deep sigh before sitting up and facing the food. "Hey...were you crying?" He asks, tucking my hair behind my ear. Felissa did that to me once. I nod my head, "I just feel guilty for what happened." I lie. He believed me tho, "Don't. It wasn't your fault. We're getting that insurance money." He says, opening a water bottle for me. Honestly I wasn't even hungry. But I ate to put Miguel at ease.

I still had so many questions. Because I remember the car crash from my dream and that happened to be true in this reality too. "Miguel?" I call him. He looks at me, "Yes?" He responds. "Did you ever cheat on me?" I ask straight up. He choked a bit, "Huh- absolutely not!" He says. "Why would you ask me that?" He asks sounding a bit offended. I shrug, "Just having a hard time processing reality." I say blankly. This all feels weird. If everything that I 'dreamt' never really happened then why do I feel so hurt. Of course there were moments that felt too good to be true but I didn't pay much attention to that. I still have that burning hate for when Miguel 'cheated' on me and my deepest affection for Felissa. The battles I fought for her never actually happened and Naomi and I probably never hated each other in the first place.

But there's still one more thing I had to know.

"Do I still like girls..?" I ask.

He nods his head. "I used to be a girl remember." He says. I'm actually a little relieved that part was true. My sexuality is a big part of me. "You must have had quite a dream if you're rethinking everything." He says. "That's okay tho. But don't rethink this. I love you very much. And you love me. Right?"

I look at Miguel. "Yeah...I love you too."