𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗲

"누나 너무 예뻐"

𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗽𝗼𝘃
I woke up the next morning. Wait.

This isn't the hospital.

I look at my surroundings and I realize. "This is Felissa's house!"

"That's right."

I shriek. I see Felissa standing in the doorway with a cup of what u assume is hot tea. "Hey you ok? You look like you just saw a ghost." She ways, placing the mug on her nightstand as I'm still sitting in her bed with my pajamas. "Did I sleepover here?" I ask. She nods her head, "Yeah. You wanted to sleepover."

"Wait, I did?" I question in confusion. "But I don't remember being discharged from the hospital." I say. Felissa held back a snicker, "Hospital? Why would we be there?" She asks, getting in bed with me. Now I'm confused again. I'm so tired of feeling this way. "The car accident..?" I say.

She doesn't say anything, I could see her face trying not to laugh tho. "Lemme guess. None of that ever happened?" I say sarcastically. She laughs, "You really did have quite the nightmare."

I stopped. "Nightmare?"

"Yeah. You woke up sometime in the middle of the night crying. Do you remember?" She asks me. I shake my head no, "I don't. How is this possible? Aren't we-" it hit me. My nightmare was the dream that my reality was a dream. I know that's confusing. But my reality of what I thought was a dream is actually reality. "Holy fuck- Come here you!" I squeal, tackling Felissa on the bed and hugging her tightly. "You're my girlfriend!" I say.

Felissa caught me and layed on her back as she held me on top of her. "Yes you're my girlfriend. The best one I could ever ask for." She says sounding muffled because I'm laying on top of her.

I sit up a little and look at her, "My god i hate my brain." I could feel my emotions coming in. "It must have been that drink I took from Miguel." I sigh. Her face changes, "You took a drink from Miguel?" She questions.

I nod, "Yeah I was so parched from dancing yesterday I needed something quick." I say caressing my temple from a slight headache. I didn't expect this but Felissa caressed my head with one of her hands too making me smile.

"Do you remember your nightmare by any chance?" She asks me, holding me on top of her by hugging my waist. I play with strands of her long hair, "It was...just that our entire relationship was a hallucination and not real. Instead you were my childhood friend and me and Miguel were still a couple." I snicker. "I do remember crying..." I confess.

Felissa's face saddened with mine. "Wait I didn't wake you did I?!" I say quickly. She chuckled and shook her head, "You did but I didn't mind. I knew you needed my help." She said, tucking my hair behind my ear. That action means everything to me. I lean my head into her hand, "Felissa?"

"Yes, Blossom?"

"I love you." I finally say.

She sits up causing me to fall off her and onto the bed. "What did you say?!" She asks quickly looking at me with her eyes widened. I laugh at her reaction, "You heard me~" I tease getting shy. She collapses on me and nuzzles my stomach, "Say it again..." She whines giving me her signature doe eyes.

I run one hand through her hair as she lays on me. "I'm sorry I didn't say it sooner." I apologize first. "I love you, Felissa." I repeat. She smiles big and gives me a kiss, one on my head, cheek, then lips. "I love you too Tina." She says.

I know I told her I needed more time, but I didn't. It was the thought of losing her that made me realize that I can't be happy without her right now. "I have one question." I say. She looks at me, "Mhm?"

"What really happened after the party?"

"We left at around 11 because that's when the club closed. Since we carpooled with RiRi, Kaye and Nicole we dropped them off at home first. Then I told you I was going to take you home but you said no and wanted to go with me-"

"Did I say that normally?" I cut her off.

She thought for a second. "You slurred your words a little. But I assumed you were tired." She shrugs.

I nod my head. "Continue." I say. "So I took you here and you showered and now you're wearing my clothes." She chuckles, "Then you started complaining how your head was hurting and I looked...green?" She says unsure. "I said you looked green?!" I question. She nods, "Yeah. So I got you some advil and some warm milk. Within minutes you were knocked out." She says. I blush a bit in embarrassment. "You were so clingy before you went to sleep. Like a little baby~" She says.

"Ok ok! I got it. And I learned my lesson. Don't take any drinks from your ex." I sigh. Felissa laughs, "Yeah, lesson learned."