𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗺𝗰𝗿𝗮𝗲

"𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖺𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗒."

𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗽𝗼𝘃
Today is the day. I rehearsed my choreography about 17 times the day before and I was ready. I have to teach a class as well as Next Kidz my choreography so I could join Next Kidz. I hope it's enough.

I tie my hair into a high ponytail and admire my outfit. I'm wearing an all black outfit. Grabbing my car keys I go to my car and drive to the address RiRi sent me where they are holding the class. I park my car and go inside. I was early so that gave me more time to practice my dance one or two more times.

Wasn't long until everyone showed up greeting me happily. "So excited!" RiRi says. I love her positive energy, she gives me hope especially now because of all this pressure. "Come on the students are waiting." Nicole points out. But there was something off. "Where's Felissa and Naomi?" I ask. Everyone shrugs. "Probably just running late."

The show must go on. So it did. I started teaching my very first class. It actually wasn't so hard to do. My dance is a energetic dance so it's fun, especially for this age group. It only took me 30 minutes maybe 40 and everyone got it down. Felissa and Naomi showed up as soon as I was done teaching. Wearing matching outfits. Wow.

"You bums! You missed Tina's lesson!" RiRi scolds them. "I'm sorry we slept in!" Naomi laughs. We slept in. They must have spent the night together. I swallowed a lump in my throat. Fighting the urge to cry was getting harder and harder. But like everyday I managed. Felissa hasn't texted me in two days. Longest two days of my life.

"Actually I already know the dance." Felissa steps up. Everyone makes a confused face. My face drops too, she wasn't supposed to say that. "She was feeling insecure about some parts so I reviewed it. And then ended up learning it." She lies, but I pray it's enough. "Aww. That's fine. It's the polite thing to do. You two should perform it together for the video!" RiRi says getting the camera set up. That's just awesome.

Camille is the camera person so me and Felissa stand in the middle. I don't make any sort of eye contact with her as Kaye pressed play for the music.

I didn't expect her to put her arm around me either but it helped with the stage presence. And that dance connection we always get. Why does that stupid connection happen when I'm mad at her.

The song ended and we walked in opposite directions. She stood right next to Naomi. I roll my eyes secretly not liking her puppy behavior.

My students were next to perform for the camera and they did incredible. I was proud of myself to say the least. Even Next Kidz had a blast doing my dance along with their goofy freestyles in the end.

Once the video ended, RiRi clapped her hands together to get everyone's attention. "Class, Next Kidz. I have an exciting announcement." She says, "Everyone meet Martina Jung, our newest member and the white Next Kid!"

Oh my god. I made it. I'm a Next Kid!

Within seconds I was brought into a big hug by everyone being squished in the middle. I couldn't help but feel some type of overwhelming joy as well. I'm a Next Kid now. But I owe it to Felissa. I wish I could thank her.

To my surprise. Naomi was also going to the class. "Me and Feli came up with this dance last night. It's really short and just got fun." She announces. Everyone was surprised as well. Clearly they weren't supposed to do that but no one refused. I stood in the back as they taught my class their dance.

I didn't participate in this video. I don't need to explain myself. I thought me and Felissa's dance chemistry was strong but I was wrong. Her and Naomi's is stronger. I can't compete with that.

After practice everyone wished me congratulations and headed their separate ways. Just like a month ago I saw Felissa walking to her car. Naomi getting into the passenger seat. I didn't wait another second. I got into my car and went home.