𝗻𝗼 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮 𝗯𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿

"𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗋, 𝗎𝗁 𝗁𝗎𝗁, 𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗇𝗈 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺."

𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗽𝗼𝘃
"Fuck fuck fuck!" I shout. My makeup shades are coming off uneven. How am I going to hide this h!ckey?!

I don't need to summarize last night it was just eventful. A purple kiss on my neck was her way of telling people I'm off the market. I sigh as I'm getting ready to go to RiRi's house for dance practice, I do my best to hide my purple kiss with the makeup and I cover my neck with my hair. Today I'm wearing all white, hence my profile being the white Next Kid. Taking my car keys I drive to Riri's.

To one's surprise, I arrive the same time as Felissa. "Hey precious~" She greets me getting out her car. I frown at her playfully, "Don't sweet talk me I'm mad at you!" I fuss. She gasps dramatically, "My lady, whatever have I done?" She asks. I make sure no one was around before moving my hair to show her my uneven shaded neck. She snickers at me shamelessly. I hit her shoulder, "Shut up!" I complain as she laughs at me, putting my hair down again. She kisses my cheek, "Not sorry. But no one will notice just keep your hair down." She says normally. "Shall we?" She asks wanting to walk with me to the garage.

When we got to the garage everyone (except Naomi) was already there. Standing around with their arms crossed at us. We both freeze. Not knowing what's going on. Nicole steps up, "So...you didn't think we'd find out?" She asks. We make a confused face. "Find out..?" Felissa questions. "Mhm." Aniyah steps in, "When were you going to tell us about your relationship?!" She fusses.

Our faces turned bright red. "Oh nah nah! You don't get to be flustered now! The whole internet knows you two are dating with your adorable ass kiss with 5,000,000 views!" Camille says showing us our Matt Steffanina dance video. My jaw drops at how many views it has now. "Guys what the hell happened? With you and Naomi?" Angelina asks us. We look at each other, it's time to tell them.

Instead of dance practice we had story time. I told them everything from the beginning. What happened when we met, our relationship as girl friends, my past with Miguel, Naomi using Felissa, the list goes on. All I remember was their angry looks on their face. "Naomi...how could she do that." Sada says in disappointment. RiRi was pissed, "Unacceptable." She scoffs. "All in favor of kicking Naomi out?"

"No!" I burst before anyone put their hands up. "You can't kick her out...I wouldn't forgive myself." I confess. Everyone looks at me confused. "But she did all those terrible things to you guys, she's dating your ex!" Kaye states. "I could care less what her and Miguel's relationship is. My point is Naomi is y'all's best friend, she was here since the beginning. I'm not letting this beautiful friendship crumble because I joined." I breathe out. "Then what are you guys going to do? Because I'm not in the mood for awkward tension in this friendship." Nicole states. She's right. If I'm going to stay a Next Kid I have to be friends with everyone. I sigh, "This is something only I can fix."

After spending the day with the Next Kidz, Naomi never showed up. I was headed to my car now so I could pay her a visit. I'm going to fix this.

"Tina!" Felissa calls me before I get into my car. "Need me to go with you?" She asks innocently. "No I got it." I answer. She stops me again, "I want to go with you..." She says pleadingly. I chuckle, "I'll be fine. I'm just going to talk to her. I'll text you when I get home." I say, giving her a kiss goodbye. "Bye~"

I drove to Naomi's place, thinking about what to say when I get there. I couldn't put my words together, I was just going to talk. I was nervous though, one wrong word and who knows what happens next. I take a deep breath before ringing the doorbell.

She took awhile but she answered. A hot mess was what she looked like. She was still in her pajamas, her hair was tangled, and her eyes were red, has she been crying? My heart broke, this had something to do with me obviously. "Hey. Can we talk?" I ask her. I was expecting a smart comment or something but surprisingly, she let me in.

Her apartment was also a mess. But I didn't judge her. I sat at the kitchen table and she sat across from me. She gave me a tired look, waiting for me to start talking.

"I didn't steal Felissa from you." I say first. She didn't like that because she frowned more. "Naomi...please don't be like this to me. I want to be your friend." I plead. She shakes her head not believing me, "Oh please...you don't want to be my friend after everything I've done. You're being forced to apologize or something." She scoffs. I shake my head, "I swear this is my own will. I want to dance with you, make content, or become acquainted if that's possible." I say genuinely.

I didn't expect this to happen next. "I want Felissa back. She's still my everything. She was the one thing keeping me sane and made me so happy. Just laying in her arms at night or anytime of the day gives me the biggest comfort and I've never felt safer with anyone else. Now that I don't have that...I get nightmares. Almost every night. I scream. I cry. I need her. There's nothing else that you could say or do to be my friend unless you give me back Felissa." She begs me as tears drop out her eyes.

Guilt took over me. I had no idea she still loved Felissa. But Naomi needs to understand that there are better people out there for her, she has no idea how close those people are. I stand up and give her a small hug. "I didn't steal her from you. I promise you can have her back after we break up."

She pushed me off her. "Break up?"

I nod my head. "She asked me out yesterday." I say normally. "Naomi. I don't hate you, or dislike you. But believe me when I say Felissa is over you. Even if I quote unquote give her back she won't stay. You don't deserve someone that doesn't give you the mutual feelings." I say bluntly. I'm done sugarcoating she needs to get the message that I'm not the bad guy.

Naomi was about to cry again. "I don't have anyone else..." She sniffles. I put my hands in my pockets, "Actually. If a stranger wanted to help me get revenge on someone, I would question their true intentions."