𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝘆 𝗻𝗲-𝘆𝗼

"𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝖻𝗈𝗌𝗌, 𝖽𝗈 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖺 𝖻𝗈𝗌𝗌 𝖽𝗈."

𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗽𝗼𝘃
The next day was dance practice. But since me and Felissa were up late, we were exhausted. My alarm went off at 7 and I meant to hit the snooze button for five more minutes but I hit the stop button by accident.

So at 10 I was getting spam calls from Nicole. She called about five times before I finally groaned and picked up the phone, "Hello..?" I say quietly because Felissa was still sleeping.

"Girl where are you?! Practice is starting!!" She screams. We both flinch at her screaming and I check the time. "What the-! Oh my god I must have pressed stop by accident!" I complain. "Get yo booty over here!! I can't reach Felissa either, swing by her place if you can. Hurry!!" She screams again before hanging up.

I felt Felissa squirming on me. "Was that your alarm..?" She mumbles with her eyes still closed. "Something like that..." I stretch. "We're late for practice. Lets go before they get suspicious." I say moving Felissa off of me carefully and going to the bathroom.

I did my skin care and was putting on the rest of my makeup when Felissa walked in and kissed my cheek. "See you at the studio." She says. I blushed, "See ya~"

Showing up to the studio wearing a short black skirt (biker shorts underneath) and a black tight fitted long sleeve shirt that shows off my figure dropped everyone's jaws. Especially Felissa's. "Tina you can practice in that?!" Sada asks in surprise.

"Of course. A skirt is the best thing to wear actually. Because I won't get hot easily and it's stylish." I say cutely. Everyone giggles. "You look rather...sexy tho." Camille says raising an eyebrow. I shrug, "Well the color black in general is sexy." I say. Camille agrees.

"Alright no more fooling around! You and Felissa were late so 50 push ups over there. A$AP!" RiRi claps her hands quickly. We do as we're told and do our 50 push ups. Felissa doing them effortlessly.

We joined Next Kidz again and RiRi gave us an announcement. "Now, I have some big news." She says. "We've all been besties for a long time and I can see our friend group has expanded a little." She looks at me. Referring to me hanging out with them a lot. "So Marty, we were wondering if you'd like to become a Next Kid?"

My heart skipped a beat. "B-Become a Next Kid?!" I wanted to squeal. "Yes! Yes I do!"

Everyone claps their hands in applause. "So happy with that answer! However, there is an...initiation." She adds. My smile drops, in slight fear. "Just like our lovely Felissa who joined us later than everyone else. She created a choreography and that's how she was initiated quote unquote." I could see where this was going. "So Martina. We have a class to teach in a week. So you are going to create a choreography and teach it to them. If it's too our liking, you'll become a next kid."

Instead of happiness, I felt pressure. Good thing I can hide my emotions. "Easy! I won't let you down."

In the meantime, the Hicks sisters taught us their Alright choreography. Once everyone got it down we got in pairs to perform it in front of them. Camille recorded for the YouTube channel. I was paired with Angie. Before we went to the middle I whispered my secret plan to make the choreography a little sexy to get their reactions even though I only wanted Felissa's. She agreed without questions thinking it would be funny.

Kaye started the music and me and Angie started moving. Throughout the choreography we swayed our hits and threw it back whenever we could, everyone hyping us up around us. But I'll never forget the glimpse of Felissa I got with her jaw partially dropped, she looked hypnotized. Angie and I ended the dance in the splits.

"Y'all what was that?!" RiRi roots. Angie starts getting flustered, "It was Tina's idea!" She snitches. I laugh, "It was fun tho!" I say. Kaye stops the music, "That's going on YouTube!"

I turn to my head to look at Felissa who still had the same face expression. I pointed to my mouth to indicate hers was still open. She closed it immediately.

Water break came later. I was sitting in the corner with my legs crossed as I hydrated. To no surprise Felissa sits next to me with a playful glare on her face. "Ms. Robles. How may I assist you?" I say playfully, not making eye contact with her. "You can change outfits!" She fusses (playful) I shake my head, "That's no fun." I pout. "Now all your fans will see you staring at my ass~"

She turns a bright red. Yes, the camera caught her hypnotized face expression the entire time Angie and I were dancing. She buries her face in her hands, "What the frick..." She whines feeling embarrassed. "Self control Ash, don't want them to know you like me~" I whisper to her. She frowns, "I don't give up that easily! It'll take more than a sexy dance to make me fold." She crosses her arms. I nod my head, "More fun for me." I say standing up. As I was, she made a quick slap on my butt causing me to almost squeal (no one saw). "Felissa Ashley-!" I say through gritted teeth. All she did was smile shamelessly.

I soon realized that I had to get something from my car so I stepped out the studio for a second to get it. While I was there, I was startled by someone who approached me. "Hello...Naomi." I gulp.

She smiles. It looked polite, but there was evil present. "Martina. That was an incredible dance you did with Angie. Adding your own style and all." She says. With a hint of sarcasm. I played it off normally, "It was just for fun." I say grabbing my bag that has my belongings. She drops the act, "I just, really didn't like you shaking your ass in front of my girlfriend." She snaps.

There it was. I sigh and face Naomi, "Why am I the only one you hate when everyone else is close to Felissa too?" I ask. "You two are close? You've only known each other for what? A month?! How close are you?" She asks. I close my car door, "We need to get back to practice." I try turn away but Naomi grabbed my bag. I gasp in surprise trying to take it out of her grasp. "Listen Martina. You'll never be a Next Kid. Why? Because you're not that good of a dancer and you'll never be my friend. But I'll consider it, only if you break up with Felissa." She threatens through gritted teeth. I snatch my bag away, "We're just friends." I say before running back into the studio.

Practice ended early today because RiRi wanted me to have time to go home and create a choreography. I didn't like how Naomi gave me such a bad vibe throughout the practice. As much as I didn't want anyone to notice I did want at least someone too.

While I was washing my face in the bathroom, Kaye came in. "Hey Tina!" She greets me. I smile at her. "Great job today. I'm so excited for your choreography so you can join us." She says. I sigh, "Kaye? How long have Felissa and Naomi been together?" I ask. She thinks, "A few months I believe. They got together around the same time as me and Ny." She says. "Speaking of Nomz, she seemed pretty serious today. Towards you mostly."

I look at her. "She hates me." I confess. Kaye's eyes widen, "W-Why?" She asks. I wanted to tell her so bad, but me and Felissa are supposed to stay a secret. "I really can't tell you...it's not bad I swear but, she's the only reason I'm hesitant about joining." I say. Kaye nods her head, "Don't worry about her then. We like you Tina. Please join. Don't worry about Naomi."

Kaye's advice was helpful. She left the bathroom before me but as I was about to leave, Felissa walked in. "Look what the cat dragged in." I say sarcastically. She chuckles, "You don't have to be sassy with me everytime." She says hugging me from behind and placing a kiss on my neck. I shrug, "You're right I don't, but it's so much fun~" I say cutely.

"What did Kaye want?" Her tone changes. But I know she's just being protective. "Actually I was the one that needed her. I'm hesitant about joining you guys." I say. "It's pretty self explanatory to you." She nods her head already knowing the reason, "We got through today tho. She didn't give you a hard time." She says resting her chin on my shoulder.

She did tho. But I didn't tell Felissa. "I should head home. I have a choreography to create." I sigh. "Ever made one before?" She asks. I shake my head, "But how hard could it be~?" I smile.

"Aight, I see you miss independent~"