𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗳𝘁

"𝖲𝖺𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇, 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝖿 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗌."

𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗽𝗼𝘃
It had been a week since I saw Felissa. I've kept in touch with Richelle and Angie but haven't seen them in a while. Then one random Saturday evening I get a message from RiRi.

 Then one random Saturday evening I get a message from RiRi

I looked at the message and groaned. If I'm being honest with myself. I haven't stopped thinking about Felissa since we kissed. I know I said I don't care how strong the chemistry is I'd never be a home wrecker. But she kissed me first! But I told her she could. That must mean there is no home to wreck right?

"She probably went running right back to Naomi tho." I mumble into my sheets. I've had such an unproductive day already, am I really going to pout in bed for the rest of my life? You know what...

I wore a white hoodie that had a giant black "T" in the middle (Tina being my nickname) and some matching white sweatpants

I wore a white hoodie that had a giant black "T" in the middle (Tina being my nickname) and some matching white sweatpants. I tie my hair in a high ponytail and grab my car keys, driving to the studio.

Once again I was greeted with open arms. "Glad you could make it! Want to see what we've put together so far?" Richelle asks. I drove all this way, so I nodded.

"Five six seven eight!" She counted down. I pressed play for the music and they started dancing. Their moves were sharp and in sync. Especially Felissa's, whom I obviously was watching majority of the time. She was wearing a black hoodie but it wasn't completely on, she only had one arm through a sleeve and the rest of the sweatshirt hanged on her shoulder. Her sports bra being visible. I tried looking at everyone equally but it never lasted long. Luckily Felissa didn't notice.

The music stopped and everyone was panting tiredly after going full out. "Thoughts? Comments?" Nicole asks me. I clapped my hands, "It was great! Nothing more nothing less." I compliment. Everyone didn't seem to agree. "I don't know. I feel like it's missing a move that would wow the crowd. But I can't think of anything." Sada sighs staring at herself in the mirror.

I think for a second. "What about a flip? Like a backflip or something." I suggest. Everyone looked at me with an 'are you kidding me' look. Clearly they can't do a backflip. "Girl, you can't even do a backflip can't you?" Naomi snapped. I don't know if she meant it but it sounded quite rude. "Actually I took gymnastics for 2 years before I started dancing. So yes, I can do a backflip." I snap back giving her the same tone.

"No way! I want to see!" Kaitlin squeals excitedly. "I too would love to see that." Camille adds. Who was I to say no. I stood in the middle of the dance floor and gave my arms one big swing before jumping up and back into a tuck, landing on my feet in the end and standing up straight. "Ta da!" I cheer with jazz hands.

Everyone clapped their hands. "Oh my god that was incredible." Aniyah cheered. "Man I wish she could be in the show with us." Camille pouts.

"Wait. Maybe she can." RiRi said.

I look at her. "What? I couldn't! It's such short notice, I'd hate to ruin your routine." I persist feeling slight guilt. She shakes her head and holds my shoulders, "You're exactly who we need in the show. Like Sada said, that Wow." She insists. "We have two days until the show, if you say yes we can get straight to it."

Looking around at everyone waiting for my answer I look at Richelle and nod my head.

The choreography was so long. I wish I had known what I got myself into so I could at least stretch. But like most dancers I learned quickly. In the span of a little over an hour I learned all my parts in the choreography. The heat was getting to me again so I took off my shirt, I was wearing a normal bra (not too revealing) and smiled at the instant relief of cool air. Richelle called a water break, that's when I realized I don't have a water since I didn't plan to be added to the show.

"Here." Someone handed me a full water bottle. I took it, "Thanks. Felissa." I say, opening the water bottle and taking a sip. She nodded her head, a way of saying you're welcome, as she walked away from me. I felt bad. Did I hurt her feelings after what I told her about not telling anyone? I wanted to ask her. But not in front of everyone. Why?

Because while Felissa was talking to me, I could see Naomi leaning against the wall death glaring me. This is why I don't get involved in people with "complicated" relationships. If it's really that complicated, then Felissa must be super unhappy with her.

Water break ended and we got right back to work. It was 7 pm when we finished practice. Everyone got their stuff and wished each other safe travels home. I couldn't leave just yet. Felissa was making her way to her car but I caught up to her before she got in. "Hey."

She looked at me with her hand on the car handle. "Hey." She greeted me blankly. I deserved that. I sigh before speaking, "Look, what I said a few days ago..." she cut me off. "Don't worry about it. If you want we can pretend it didn't happen." She said. I wanted to believe it was a suggestion, but it doesn't sound like it. And of course, I didn't want to forget about it. "Felissa-"

"Babe. Come on let's get out of here." Naomi said coming from behind me, getting onto the passenger side of her car. Felissa opened her car door, "Get home safe Martina." She said getting into her car with her...girlfriend.

I don't know what it was but watching them drive away broke something in me. It couldn't be my heart. I refused to believe it was my heart. Whatever it was, it made me shed a tear. I hate crying so I didn't sob. I walked to my car and sat in it for a second. "Maybe the chemistry...was just our wildest dreams."