𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗮𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻𝘀

"𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗅𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝖺𝗍 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍, 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖽𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗅𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝖺𝗍 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍?"

𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗽𝗼𝘃
So...I blocked Felissa. Yeah. It's safe to say that we don't have a relationship anymore. All Naomi posts is her with Felissa and honestly I blocked Naomi too. Well deserved. Isn't the timing just perfect? I join Next Kidz and now I have to deal with them being a couple again. It's Miguel all over again. I don't care if it's only been a month. I still like Felissa.

I was watching TV by myself in my living room when I got a knock at the door. I wasn't expecting company. I pause my television and walk to the door. Looking through the peep hole my eyes widened.

"Mrs. Javier-Robles." I open the door to greet her. I let her into my apartment. I can't get over how surprised I am that she's here. She looks around my apartment while standing at the door. "Tina...how long have you...been seeing Felissa?" She asks me. My heart dropped. How did she find out?

There's no point in lying she knows the truth. "A month..." I say a little hesitantly. She wasn't mad for some reason. "Did something happen between you two? You don't come over anymore." She says. I bite my lip, "Y-Yeah...we're not talking right now. Kind of grew apart I guess." I admit.

Mrs. Javier-Robles holds both my hands. "She needs you. She misses you so much." Her breath shakes. My eyebrows furrow, I'm so confused. "What? But she's with Naomi." I say. She shakes her head no. "She's not happy with her. Naomi has been with her nonstop lately and the one night Felissa gets to be alone...she hides in her room and cries." She sniffles. The thought of her daughter hurting was hurting her too. "She won't tell me what's going on." She begs.

I'm such a fucking idiot. "I'll talk to her."

At 6 pm. Mrs. Javier-Robles texted me saying that Naomi dropped Felissa off at home and they went their separate ways for the night. I get my keys and get into my car. Before I go to her house, I needed to take care of one thing first.

I knocked three times.(idk where nomz lives so I'm pretending it's an apartment too) She opened the door and her face dropped. "We need to talk." I say seriously. She sighs and steps outside with me closing the door behind her.

I be blunt, "What have you done to Felissa?" I ask. She shrugs, "What are you talking about?" She says. I cross my arms, "You love her right?" I ask instead. She doesn't answer but I know she does. "You're walking around holding her on a leash or something. Showing her off like she's a puppy." I spat. Naomi shrugs shamelessly, "I don't know what you're talking about." She crosses her arms. "And what does she do? She goes along with it. Because she cares about you." I continue. "Do you know how she feels right now?"

She chuckles insensitively. "As if you know? You two haven't spoken in days." She says. I squint my eyes at her, "I knew it. You told her not to talk to me or something. For all I know you took her phone and deleted my contact like the psycho you are!" I hiss. She gets close to me trying to be intimidating but I didn't budge. "She's mine." She breaths out. I shake my head no, "Oh please. Stop acting like some high school mean girl and grow up. No means no. You and Felissa, are not together." I say clearly hoping she gets the message. She just breaths heavily, speechless. I step away from her, "Oh. And how do I know she's miserable? Her mom payed me a visit. I wouldn't go over to their house for a while if I were you." With that, I leave.

I arrive at Felissa's house. I get out the car and I didn't even knock on the door before Mrs. Javier-Robles opened the door. "What took you so long?!" She whisper yells. "I'm sorry I had an important stop to make. I promise she won't be miserable anymore." I say. She lets me in.

Walking up to Felissa's bedroom door I was hesitant to open it. I hope she's in the mood for company. I carefully/quietly open the door. She's laying in her bed facing away from the door. Her room is quiet and she's just laying there breathing softly. Is she sleeping? I enter the room and carefully climb into bed with her. Wrapping one arm around her waist so I don't scare her. "Ash..?"

She quickly turned over and hugged me tightly. "Please don't leave me again...please..." She begs, sobbing into my chest. My heart breaks as I hug her back, "Hey hey...shhh...I'm not going anywhere." I say, caressing her back gently. She tries to control her breathing as she holds onto me tightly, I didn't know it was this bad. I kiss her forehead keeping my hand in her hair to help her calm down.

"I can't do this anymore...I can't go another day in this fake persona with her." She says. I nod my head understanding, "Don't worry. She won't bother you for awhile." I say. She takes her head off my chest and looks at me with confusion as well as tears on her face. I chuckle and wipe them away, "Trust me." I say, holding her face and squishing it a little to cheer her up. It worked because she smiled and nuzzled her face in my hands.

"Sorry I couldn't text you. She made me delete your contact." She says, drawing circles on my neck with her finger. I knew that was reason. "That's funny. You can't get rid of me that easily." I say, finding Naomi's efforts humorous now. "What did she do to you?" I ask. "She...she was really pushy about trying to get back together. I told her I needed time even though I don't. That just made her efforts even worse, she wouldn't leave me alone. I...I really wanted to tell her the truth..." She sighs. I nod my head understanding, "I'm sorry Ash. I shouldn't have assumed you were ignoring me on purpose." I apologize. She chuckled quietly, "It's not your fault."

We switched positions so now I'm laying on her chest as she rests her head against mine. "Why did you come here?" She asks. "Your mom was worried." I say. "Did you tell her about us?" I ask. She shook her head no. "She found your clothes under my bed and...you might have been my wallpaper for a day or two." She blushes slightly. I chuckle almost forgetting she's a cheesy lover. But I'm no saint. She was my wallpaper too.

We cuddled for about an hour before I got up to get a glass of water from the kitchen. Mrs. Javier-Robles was sitting in the living room when she heard me. "How is she?" She asks worriedly. I tell her everything. From the beginning. I'll never forget the happy look on her face telling her how we met. She gave me a big hug, "Thank you Martina. Thank you so much." She says. I hug her back, "Anytime Mrs. Robles."

I came back into her room after talking to her mom and getting my water. She was on her phone but I could see her struggling to stay open. It was kinda funny. I try to take her phone away but she woke up, "Mmm..." She groans. I laugh, "What? You can go to sleep if you're tired." I say. She sighs, "She literally kept me up almost all night making that choreography..." She complains rubbing her eyes. "I've honestly had a hard time falling asleep lately." She confesses. I sit next to her on her bed, "Why?" I ask. Her face turns a shade of red, she's hiding something embarrassing. "Can you um...do me a favor?" She asks. I listened. "I'd like to be the little spoon..." She practically whispers. I felt like making fun of her for it. "Awww Baby Ashley wants to be the wittle spoon~" I taunt in a baby voice.

As expected, she cringed immediately. Hiding under her bed covers. "You're mean!" She complains. I laugh hysterically and climb on top of her, "You can't hide from me!" I say trying to take the covers off her but she resisted. We ended up wrestling on her bed and inevitably on the floor. We laid there as we caught our breath still wheezing with laughter. "Admit it, you're obsessed with me." I say evily. She looked at me, "On one condition." She says. "You tell me your name. The way I like it." She adds. We shake hands. "Martina. I'm obsessed with you." She confesses. I blush and say my end of the bargain, "My name is Martina Robles." I say, making her smile like a dork.

We hold hands. "Will you be my girl friend again? With a space in the middle." She asks me.

I nod my head.