𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝘆 𝗿𝗶𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮

"𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅, 𝗂 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗀𝗈 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇𝗍𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝖾."

𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗽𝗼𝘃
We're not even at the spot and I'm having a good time. Talking to her about the funny things we did at our childhood did make me feel closer to her. "What's your family like?" She asks me.

I sit back and sigh. "Well...I have four older sisters." I say. "Four?! Holy cow!" She emphasizes. I'm used to that reaction honestly. "Yep, four older sisters. My oldest sister is Rebecca. My second oldest sisters are twins, Samantha and Amanda. And my sister that's like a year older than me is Jessica. Then there's me, baby Martina." I say making a cute pose.

"Youngest sibling? You definitely get the princess treatment there huh?" She asks, keeping her eyes on the road. I shrug, "I mean, sometimes. But I worked for everything I got. And my parents did a good job making all of us feel equal. "What about you? Aren't you the baby?"

She nods her head (I think she's the youngest-) "Yep, my sister is older than me. It's just us two (I think)." She says. "You two close?" I ask. "For sure. She's my first best friend." She says.

We had a break of silence for a moment after talking for a while. I secretly connected my phone to the car Bluetooth and played a song. What's my name by Rihanna.

"You know what's funny? We are going downtown."

She parked the car in a parking lot and we began our first date. "This better be good." I say, putting my hands on my hips. She raises her eyebrow, "Or what?" She snaps back. "You're not getting your kiss of course." I say sassily. "Trust, you'll have the time of your life with me. And I hope you have that chapstick flavor on you again."

"You'll have to wait and see."

I must say, I had a blast. We went to an arcade, watched a movie, and went shopping. "We should get another set of matching clothes." Felissa suggests. I look around and find a pretty pink hoodie with a cherry blossom on it.

 I look around and find a pretty pink hoodie with a cherry blossom on it

"This one!" I say happily, taking two from the rack. "I want this one!"

She takes the hoodie and looks at it. "You know, you remind me of a cherry blossom. One of natures beauty." She looks at me.

I blush a little. "Stop flirting with me." I whisper, hitting her shoulder. She doesn't stop looking at me, "I can't help it you're gorgeous!" She whispers loudly, nuzzling my neck again. I giggle trying to get her off me but she holds me close to her by my waist, "We're making a scene!" I say, still whispering. "I don't care. I can do this all day." She says wrapping her arms around me and giving me and big hug in the middle of the store. I laugh, but hug her back.

She breaks the hug, "There's still one more place we need to go. Let's go check out." She says.

We purchased the hoodies and put them in the car. There was a public park in the city and evening was approaching so the sun was setting. We were walking along the trail as the sun went down. As we walked in silence, Felissa slickly slipped her hand into mine and intertwines our fingers. When I looked at her, she was facing away from me. Because she was blushing.

"Look who's blushing now~" I stand on my toes to whisper that in her ear. "Hush!" She laughs, moving away from me but I didn't let her get far. I'm usually not a fan of cheesy romance in public, but for Felissa I'll make an exception.

"Hey, what does the space in between our relationship mean?" I ask her to break the silence. She swings our linked hands, "It means, with time we will get closer. Hopefully. And closer and closer until we become one." She says. That makes sense, we don't know much about each other so this is the best line between dating and being friends.

After walking for a while we sit down in the grass on a small hill. I was enjoying the wind blowing as my hair flowed with it. Then I heard a click sound. I turn around and see Felissa taking a picture of me. I laughed. "What? It'll last longer this way." She laughed with me. "You're so beautiful." She shows me the picture of me enjoying the wind while my hair flows with it.

"I had a great time with you. Felissa Ashley Javier Robles~"

Her jaw drops. "How did you get my full name?!" I shrug my shoulders innocently, "I have my ways~" I smile big. I didn't expect it but she tackled me and laid on top of me, keeping me pinned on the ground. "Say it again. But with my name as your last name." I shake my head no. "Oh well~ you asked for it!" She starts tickling me making me squirm and laugh hysterically, "No no no!" I beg. "Say it! You have to say it!"

"Martina Robles!" I say in between giggles. "Louder!" She demands. "Martina Robles!!" She stops tickling me.

I breathe again trying to catch my breath. "Happy?!" I sigh. She nods her head, "Very." She says, stroking the side of my head as she looks at me some special way. Her eyes are so fucking beautiful, especially with this lighting. I know what she wants, I want it too.

I wrap my arms around her neck and pull her close to me, connecting our lips perfectly. She uses her other hand to hold my waist and my hands hold her face as we kiss each other.

She pulled away first. She opened her mouth wanting to say something but turns out she was speechless, she collapses on top of me and buries her face in my neck. I wrap my arms around her, running my fingers through her hair and resting my head on top of hers. "Let's do this again someday." I say.

"Okay, Blossom." She responds.