𝗿𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝘅 𝗯𝘆 𝗹𝗮𝗵 𝗽𝗮𝘁, 𝗳𝗹𝗼 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶

"𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗂 𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗂𝗍, 𝗁𝗈𝗉 𝗈𝖿𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 **** 𝗂 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗂𝗍."

𝗺𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗲𝗹 𝗽𝗼𝘃
"They're dating now."

"What?!" Naomi screams snatching my phone from my hands. I was watching a video from Matt Steffanina because he too is my dance teacher. I would've gone to this weeks dance class if I wasn't being held hostage with Naomi. She's crazy by the way. Anyways the video showed Felissa and Martina together, they even kissed in the end. Since that's never happened before the video just surpassed 1,000,000 views.

"What...the...fuck?!" She screams again, throwing my phone across the room. It's probably broken. "She never kissed me on camera..." Her voice cracked.

I feel bad for her. She told me about her and Felissa's beautiful love story. They've been together for a long time and remembers talking about marriage. But Martina welcoming herself into a friend group of strangers and made moves on Felissa knowing damn well she's taken. In my opinion, that's worse than cheating.

Naomi is trying to break them up so she can have Felissa back. I'm willing to help. Because...I may or may not want Tina back. "What is there to know about Martina?" Naomi asks getting a pen and paper. Honestly Tina is a great girlfriend, she doesn't have any red flags. "Um...She's comforting. When I lost my grandfather she was very good at making me feel better. She um...she's hilarious. I love how sassy she gets with me. And...she's an amazing kisser I must say because one time-"

"Oh shut up!" She hissed at me. I admit I went a little far. "I meant the bad stuff. Anything she did to piss you off?" She asks me. I think, "I used to hate when she hanged out with guys. Because she was bisexual at the time. I don't know what she is now." I explain. She sighs not liking that answer, "Anything else?"

I think harder, "There's nothing bad about her. She's a great girlfriend." I exclaim. "Oh yeah? Then why'd you cheat on her?" She snaps at me. I frown at her, "I don't know..." I mumble. And I regret my life on it. This entire situation isn't only hurting Naomi, it's hurting me too.

I stand up. "I gotta go." I say randomly, getting my stuff together. She makes a confused face, "Where are you going?" She asks. I shrug, "I don't know..."

I went to Martina's place. I'm not going inside yet. I sat out front for a few minutes, but before I got out the car I saw her...with Felissa.

They were holding hands and matching pink hoodies. She never matched with me before. It looked like Felissa was leaving because her car keys were in her hand. I watched them. They look so cute together. Fuck I messed up bad...

She kissed Felissa goodbye and watched her drive off. I got out my car once she left. "Tina!" I call to her. She looks at me with those beautiful brown eyes and long hair flowing in the wind. "Miguel?" She questions.

I run up to her. "Tina...can we talk?"

𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗽𝗼𝘃
What the hell is he doing here? How does he know where I live?

"Tina...can we talk?" He asked me. He sounded desperate. But I didn't understand how just a few days ago he was like 'I'll make you feel guilty for it' to this. I sigh, "What is it?" I ask giving him one chance.

Since it was chilly outside I let him in my apartment just this once. We were sitting in at the kitchen table. He looked upset. "Tina...I...I never apologized to you for what I did. It was wrong of me and I don't expect you to forgive me for it." He says. I keep listening. "See. I never lost feelings for you. I cheated because I missed you. She reminded me of you and you don't have to believe this but I thought of you when I was with her. She everything you did, I couldn't process...no...I didn't want to process reality." He explains. "Tina I regret everything..." His eyes were shining with tears as he looked at me. "If it's not too late...may I have a second chance?" He asks.

My heart skipped a beat. He looked so sincere. But my dumb self was trying to process what he meant by a 'second chance'. I figured it out when he stood up and pulled me into a tight hug. I stood there stiff and speechless. "Please be my girl again Tina...I miss you so much...I don't want to keep living without you." He whispers. "Miguel..." I tried to push him off me but he wouldn't let go.

That's when Felissa walked in...(she has a spare key)

We both looked at her. Watching as her face went from shock to anger. She stormed over to us and grabbed Miguel by the collar of his shirt, jerking him off me. I step in immediately, "Felissa no!" I say quickly, taking her hand off his shirt. She let go but she was still death glaring at Miguel, breathing heavily. "Hey. He doesn't mean any harm." I whisper to her trying to get her attention. I'm not upset she's reacting this way. Miguel regains his balance again and fixes his shirt, "I guess I should get going." He says. "Call me when you have an answer Tina." He says before leaving my apartment.

Now Felissa was looking at me, looking just as pissed. "Have an answer for what?" She asks seriously. I take my hands off her, "Nothing. It's stupid." I say walking away to my room. She follows me, "Martina stop blowing me off!" She says. I turn around, "Why are you in my business?" I snap. Her eyes widen in shock, "I believe I'm allowed to feel a little bit curious when I see my girlfriend with her ex." She responds. Great, now we're arguing. "It's nothing serious." I say again sitting down on my bed.

She scoffs, "Do you not trust me? I told you everything that was going on between me and Naomi. If it's nothing, then why aren't you telling me?" She asks. She has a good point there. I sigh and shake my head, "It really is stupid. He wants me back." I finally admit. Her jaw drops, "That jerk had the audacity to come here and ask you back?!" She fusses. I nod my head in disappointment, "Told you it was stupid." I say coldly.

Felissa sits next to me on my bed. "I...I didn't mean to yell at you." She apologizes. I shake my head, "You're allowed to feel angry. I'm just so sick and tired of his bullshit. And telling you about his bullshit." I admit. I felt her chin on my shoulder as she looks at me with doe eyes, "Do you want him back?" She asks me looking adorable as ever, I know she's playing with me. I look at her with a raised eyebrow, "What if I do?" I say with my playful tone. She squints at me, "I won't let you." She says. I laugh, "I'm a hostage again?" I ask. She leans over and starts kissing me, "Mine..." She says in between kisses.

The kisses started out soft until I felt her hands snake around my waist and she pulled me close. The kiss going from passionate to rough. Next thing I knew she was on top of me kissing my neck.

That's all you need to know about our little rodeo ;)

(AN: they only made out!)